• B Magic

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big T, how can I watch this battle without mentioning the blueprint for the millionth time?

1) Take a year to a year & a half off
2) Lose a good 100-150 lbs
3) Go to the nicest barber in Chicago & cut that shyt off
4) Get a new wardrobe
5) Write when not in the gym

It's time to make the hard decision. Put the ice cream down & give this man a salad. I'm worried for his health. At this point, any battle he takes will just lower his stock even more. If he reinvents himself, he could promote himself on some "new & improved" type shyt. No one is trying to see this shyt anymore. Go to the drawing board man.

what the hell is this talking im hearing in the background during T's 1st?

Bmagic may have a big problem at SM4. He has yet to look impressive at a big URL event for a whole 3 rounds. He's 0 for 2. Nome 3 he was forgettable. Nome 4 he's choking. I know he has some other battles booked. Needs to be more selective choosing his battles. Keep it at one battle per season of the year

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Big T, how can I watch this battle without mentioning the blueprint for the millionth time?

1) Take a year to a year & a half off
2) Lose a good 100-150 lbs
3) Go to the nicest barber in Chicago & cut that shyt off
4) Get a new wardrobe
5) Write when not in the gym

It's time to make the hard decision. Put the ice cream down & give this man a salad. I'm worried for his health. At this point, any battle he takes will just lower his stock even more. If he reinvents himself, he could promote himself on some "new & improved" type shyt. No one is trying to see this shyt anymore. Go to the drawing board man.

what the hell is this talking im hearing in the background during T's 1st?

Bmagic may have a big problem at SM4. He has yet to look impressive at a big URL event for a whole 3 rounds. He's 0 for 2. Nome 3 he was forgettable. Nome 4 he's choking. I know he has some other battles booked. Needs to be more selective choosing his battles. Keep it at one battle per season of the year

I agree with everything except that big room shyt. He outclassed Clips in every aspect possible.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with everything except that big room shyt. He outclassed Clips in every aspect possible.

I felt he beat Clips, but I just felt he was extremely mediocre (for Bmagic) & clips was just bad. Just a bad battle. Maybe I should give it another chance

He needs a strong 3 rounds at sm4.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I felt he beat Clips, but I just felt he was extremely mediocre (for Bmagic) & clips was just bad. Just a bad battle. Maybe I should give it another chance

Clips first round was the only good thing he did. I thought B-Magic did great to stick to his guns in that first round to win the crowd over. I thought it was Magic 3 with Clips getting nothing. That third round from Magic wasn't that hot, but with Clips acting like a little bytch and making a round about nothing... he kind of gave it to him.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:sadcam: Magic rollin with Earl wtf man that crowd was azz tho. i liked some of Teisha's shyt and by the rules of chokin he won this 2-1:snoop:

:whoo:that preview of Gattas and Hustle

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I don't get when people were knocking the total slaughter crowd, saying a smack crowd woulda picked up on more shyt

Not really. All these crowds are lames. It's rare to see a good crowd at any event

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched this battle yet, but certain out of towners just can't get the NY crowds attention. Don't get me wrong, there's some guys from out of town that they like, & they'll even give you your props if you say some hot shyt, but even when someone from out of town says some hot shyt, the ny crowd can be reluctant to give them their props.

I watched that Aye Verb/Goodz battle again recently. Even when Verb said some hot shyt, it still didn't get the reaction it should have in my opinion. Obviously a Ny nygga is gonna spit the kind of shyt a ny nygga likes to hear. I personally don't think NY fukks with Big T like that even if he was on his shyt.

Now I'm on to watch this shyt
goodz can read the yellow pages and win in NY, I had Verb easy in that battle. But Big T first two rounds here are dry as fukk, I fukk with his 3rd though

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The what not, now what bar was retarded.

Big T wasn't as bad as miggas make it out to seem. We're just seeing the T without the devastating haymakers.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Nuts like cashews, bad for you like fast food? When did T start saying such simplistic shyt? Magic had some shyt, but that choke was bad. Battle could have gone to the cortez chamber honestly

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
At this point it's just clear the fans are against big t

Not saying I think he all world good but when I watch the shyt goodz DNA and clips got cheered for then look at how guys are going in on big t it's just clear at that point the fans don't like him anymore. Same shyt happened to con, rich dollarz Cortez for awhile etc.

I can post 20 bars in this battle big t spit that was better than everything goodz spit yet goodz got cheered like a champ. Meh it is what it is

As for the battle it's hard to call cause big t wasn't terrible he just didn't connect with that crowd and b magic just wasn't himself

I think with these kind of battles where fans know it can be better we need to demand rematches instead of declaring winners.