• Big T

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • B Magic

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
B Magic choked twice and as far as I'm concerned, aside from the girls & AyeVerb, had performance of the night lmaooooooooooo

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
If Magic ain't choke or stumble, this would've been a clear BODYBAG.

This is so true. I know some cats will argue that the 3rd from Big T would've prevented that, but I think it was just by comparison of how Magic's 2nd ended (kind of like how Ars will end a round 4 minutes later than he should and it ends up seeming like his round was garbage even when the first 7 minutes were nice)

I haven't watched this battle yet, but certain out of towners just can't get the NY crowds attention. Don't get me wrong, there's some guys from out of town that they like, & they'll even give you your props if you say some hot shyt, but even when someone from out of town says some hot shyt, the ny crowd can be reluctant to give them their props.

I watched that Aye Verb/Goodz battle again recently. Even when Verb said some hot shyt, it still didn't get the reaction it should have in my opinion. Obviously a Ny nygga is gonna spit the kind of shyt a ny nygga likes to hear. I personally don't think NY fukks with Big T like that even if he was on his shyt.

Now I'm on to watch this shyt

At this point it's just clear the fans are against big t

Not saying I think he all world good but when I watch the shyt goodz DNA and clips got cheered for then look at how guys are going in on big t it's just clear at that point the fans don't like him anymore. Same shyt happened to con, rich dollarz Cortez for awhile etc.

I can post 20 bars in this battle big t spit that was better than everything goodz spit yet goodz got cheered like a champ. Meh it is what it is

As for the battle it's hard to call cause big t wasn't terrible he just didn't connect with that crowd and b magic just wasn't himself

I think with these kind of battles where fans know it can be better we need to demand rematches instead of declaring winners.

Idk man... I feel like NY was feeling the "oh k-shine" and "chalakaboo" when they first happened. I think Big T was just crazy basic here + he didnt start off with some crazy shyt. Magic, by comparison, got their attention in his first four bars so they were willing to listen.

Magic got this 3-0 no body

And Magic spending way more time preparing for Con than Big T... I think that's obvious.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
how can you say magic 3-0 :dead:.

he gave up the 2nd round, big t is shot though man

needs to take a break and this nikka is looking fatter than ever

this should of been vaulted for a couple more months at least

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
At this point it's just clear the fans are against big t

Not saying I think he all world good but when I watch the shyt goodz DNA and clips got cheered for then look at how guys are going in on big t it's just clear at that point the fans don't like him anymore. Same shyt happened to con, rich dollarz Cortez for awhile etc.

I can post 20 bars in this battle big t spit that was better than everything goodz spit yet goodz got cheered like a champ. Meh it is what it is

As for the battle it's hard to call cause big t wasn't terrible he just didn't connect with that crowd and b magic just wasn't himself

I think with these kind of battles where fans know it can be better we need to demand rematches instead of declaring winners.

Exactly. Something isn't adding up. Big T wasn't great but he wasn't awful either... the reviews made it seems like he was terrible. I look at the shyt Goodz and DNA said and the reaction they were getting and I'm like :patrice:. The bias in battlerap is at an all-time high right now. nikkas just don't fukk with Big T anymore.. it's that simple..

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: Magic rollin with Earl wtf man that crowd was azz tho. i liked some of Teisha's shyt and by the rules of chokin he won this 2-1:snoop:
Soooo the same people who say "Bars Over Everything" disqualify a round if it isn't performed perfectly :sas1:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
we lost 3-0. Magic had some shyt but I can see how con will beat him on a stage. T is just trash all around. he has some bars as well but he needs to be revamped. Everyone will beat him

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What is with the amount of underwhelming battles this year brehs? Damn. I also don't think T was that bad either, yet still losing to Magic (chokes and all) is saying something. I like both these guys too but they are slipping. Magic is going to have a tough time with Con at this rate. Does he ever rebuttal though? I dig his bars but even though he sticks to that straight line plan he messes up quite a bit. Not sure if it had to do with being rushed or not due to lack of time. With T it seems that he's going to have to kill those sound effects. It's becoming a joke with the crowd as you literally hear them laughing at (not with) him when he drops that chalaka-boo shyt.

0-3 me watching this, bodybagged.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
They wasn't lying saying that Gattas vs Ms Hustle was the best battle of the night :deadrose:

Magic got it but damn it was tough to watch

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'm struggling to watch this battle and I like both of these dudes a lot. Big T has no type of crowd control but he's saying some tough stuff. He needs to lose weight, it will help with projection of his voice.

I'm watching this shyt at work and its making me want to turn it off and do actual work.