BAN BET! Ish Gibor come on down...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lets get this started...

:mjgrin:

cited article in OP

Referenced Panic of 1873 when speaking on Bank failures

you didnt even read the posts you're angered about...

lol... this again...

when is the last time you posted your picture on this board?

lets do a ban bet that im indian

:mjgrin:

address the points in my post and i'll give you the breakdown on the origin of my screen name

bay area slang....

anybody from the area would recognize it pretty quickly

dont keep running... i directly address your points... but you keep trying to shy away

back up your claim... run the ban bet...

:yeshrug:

I'm talking about a ban bet...

you say im indian...

I say im not...

you put your account up and i have to provide proof....

im not black... i get banned

i am black you get banned....

why are you afraid of backing up your claim?

sounds like you dont even believe what you're typing

:francis:

You have not backed up one single claim you have made. Nor did you address anything I have posted on Reparations for ADOS.

This behavior is typal what East Indians do. And no, I’m not generalizing, but it’s deeply ingrained in East Indian culture. That I do know.

You remind me of Vivek Ramaswamy.

If you were ADOS, you would have known these scholars and professors I have talked about.

Now you are here arguing over your East Indian Sanskrit screen name. As if it refutes anything.

Nor have you been able to tell us what local Black community uses this word as a slang. Neither have you explained what it means in your local community. lol

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

I took your bet, so now it’s up to you to prove you’re ADOS. And show us the ADOS Black community that uses this Sanskrit word as a local slang word.

Furthermore,

We know what the racial wealth gap exists. So we know the causes and what it takes to compensate this. It’s called Reparations. In the books I have addressed by the professors and scholars they do explanation these things.

6M5oRkJ.jpeg

YMic1wr.jpeg

lol. You are going hard about screen names now.

Is there a point to this?

I have given my info on this board years ago. To suggest my screen name has some relevancy to anything regarding my personality or authenticity is a crazy reach.

I happen to make up A screen name that was a derivative of popular slang in my area… you connect it to 98 people in India who happen to have it as part of their name… when there is a majority of non-black people who have your screen name in their lineage. shyt, I’m creole and if I used my own families exact surname you would probably try to connect it to French whites too.

This is getting out of hand and completely off topic. What is your point?

Where is the calculation of money owed based on slave insurance? Please link to the research that you said was already done.

"Seven O Sav = 707, Fairfield/Vallejo"

"Savage - Crazy as fukk, ruthless.
Sav out - Gettin hyphy, going crazy, being a sav (savage)"

"Sav

1. (noun) short for "savage." A person who is absolutely dominant at everything. Usually, 'savs' exhibit characteristics such as bravery and intelligence mixed with insanity.
2. (adj) having the characteristics of being savage
3. (verb)to accomplish a task easily and thoroughly
1. This kid right here is such a sav. He eats ten meals a day, saves the world, and still has time to watch Hey Arnold! Legit.
2. Special K is such a sav cereal. I eat it every morning because I'm sav.
3. Wow, he just aced all of his finals. He really savved it up."

tried different variations of Sav/savage that were taken... savvi is a nickname i have... added an R because i think it was taken...

mods get in here and seal this up

@Ish Gibor you should have just stayed on topic instead of putting out false claims

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Is Sav Savvir? Nope. You clearly stated that Savvir was a slang word, not shorted Sav.

Anyway, congratulations on being a lunatic for fighting against reparations.

It would have been much easier to state this in the first place.

My “claims” are based on what others have doubted.

But it’s cool, this is between us. You can put this on private. As it has your picture.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Is Sav Savvir? Nope.

Anyway, congratulations on being a lunatic for fighting against reparations.

It would have been much easier to state this in the first place.

My “claims” are based on what others have doubted.

But it’s cool, this is between us. You can put this on private. As it has your picture.

I happen to make up A screen name that was a derivative of popular slang in my area
I'm not afraid of my picture being public.... lol

you accepted the ban bet.... just gotta wait for a mod to run it

I said the name was a derivative... maybe you shouldn't run off of what you see other people doing...

you ran the bet... now accept the consequences

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I'm not afraid of my picture being public.... lol

you accepted the ban bet.... just gotta wait for a mod to run it

I said the name was a derivative... maybe you shouldn't run off of what you see other people doing...

you ran the bet... now accept the consequences

You are right, I took the bet based on the amount of lunacy you were saying throughout the thread. Do you also agree you were saying a lot of lunacy throughout that thread?

Post in thread 'The state of New York just issued $183 million reparations to descendants of Holocaust survivors. This shyt is beyond insane'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...s-shyt-is-beyond-insane.1017288/post-51776123

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
You are right, I took the bet based on the amount of lunacy you were saying throughout the thread. Do you also agree you were saying a lot of lunacy throughout that thread?

Post in thread 'The state of New York just issued $183 million reparations to descendants of Holocaust survivors. This shyt is beyond insane'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...s-shyt-is-beyond-insane.1017288/post-51776123
You're not American or live in America. What are you doing....

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
those are mods....

:russ:
Ok, but are they just as acknowledgeable on the plight for reparations and historical events, as you are? Being a mod doesn’t mean one can’t be ignorant on this.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You're not American or live in America. What are you doing....
I took on a debate about Reparations for Black ADOS American, some claimed can’t be measured and calculated.

I said it can and showed it can.