BAN BET! Ish Gibor come on down...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He really hit em with the "I KNOW BLACK PEOPLE" from a whole other continent :dead:
That's the wildest part ... and it never even dawned on him that he's out of pocket.

Our culture is so powerful nikkas who have only consumed our media feel like they are one of us and can challenge us on what being black means.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That's the wildest part ... and it never even dawned on him that he's out of pocket.

Our culture is so powerful nikkas who have only consumed our media feel like they are one of us and can challenge us on what being black means.

I swear Donald glover was a prophet.....he had an episode just like this in the Europe episode of Atlanta :russ:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:picard: Ew @Savvir. You look like my family.
I literarily know guys over here who look just like him.

@Ish Gibor, Did not know your people were from Suriname, but it explains a lot. They did express solidarity with us when we were over there. :ehh:
What year did you visit, Holland?

CMS-Nieu_Amsterdam_c1640.jpg

Colonial African Enslavement - African Burial Ground National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

"This history had started with the arrival of a black man. In June 1613, Juan Rodrigues, a free sailor from Hispaniola (in what is today the Dominican Republic) who worked for a Dutch fur trading company, was left on Manhattan Island to trade with Native Americans. He was the first non-indigenous permanent resident of Manhattan and remained the only one until 1621 when the Dutch West India Company (WIC) built a settlement and began introducing African labor."
New York City's Slave Market | The New York Public Library

"The first direct shipment of enslaved Africans arrived in New Amsterdam in 1655. The voyage of the White Horse came in the wake of significant changes in the Dutch Atlantic. In this blog, American historian Dennis Maika outlines how family and business connections shaped the development of a slave-trading center in Manhattan."
[...]
"The Dutch West India Company had thus far never sent enslaved Africans to New Netherland, in spite of their hints and unfulfilled promises. The arrival of the first vessel to sail from West Central Africa was unique in another way: it was organized and funded not by the West India Company but exclusively by Dutch private investors."
[...]
"Actively involved in the Brazil-West African trade, De Sweerts saw an opportunity to divert African captives previously intended for the sugar plantations of Pernambuco or Paramaribo to the West Indies and New Netherland. He hired Meijndert Lourensz Swart, a seasoned skipper with experience navigating and trading in the Gulf of Guinea, to secure a cargo of West African captives and take them to New Amsterdam for sale."

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I think Breh tries to defend Black Folks in general, as I've seen him do so for about 10 years on EgyptSearch.

On EgyptSearch there are a lot of trolls that come in, many in "Black Face".

He miscalculated and falsely assumed you were "Indian".
That was a misplay on his part, but I don't think he has actual malicious intentions, he was just wrong.

:manny:

I ALSO Understand your position, as there is ZERO way to truly understand our Culture(s) (Black American), unless you are one of us.
He was right, I should not have engaged in Black American issues like Reparation. Not as an advocate, or anything else for that matter. Nor do I want to hear anything like Black immigrants and Black foreigners don't support "us".

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Dude could type out whole essays but can't post one pic to shut us up :unimpressed:

I am not here to show my picture and never had this intention, nor has it anything to do with what I wrote. I am on and in pictures with some of the people I've mentioned prior. So for several reasons I will not post any picture.

AYO THIS LOSER SHOOK AF :russ:
I am such a loser, that I can effort to reside in the upper echelon. You got it, MaxaUSA. I am so shook AF I advocated for your Black American Reparations, which indeed was a stupid thing to do. I should have invested my time better, which I have done in the last few months as I practiced C++ and traded in stocks, day trading.

C_sFCB2XYAAYs-P.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
He really hit em with the "I KNOW BLACK PEOPLE" from a whole other continent :dead:
Never said anything close to that. I just happened to have grown up with Black Americans (deployed military) and happen to have family and friends in the States. But you are right, as a foreign Black person I should not engage in "your Black American situations".

I do think you have bigger things to worry about... than making troll threads to roast (as this does me nothing).

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
goofy eruo nikka came back to try to save face

breh just fall back... you overstepped your position and it has nothing to do with reparations or advocating for ADOS

you were trying to tell a black American how he should act to be ADOS...

that has nothing to do with anything other than your ego

you don't live or understand our culture

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Why y’all entertain that LSA reject ass nerd is beyond me :russ:
Them fat bytches stay on his neck:dead:
I am more of a Geek, but what is wrong with a N.E.R.D.? lol smh Reject (?), far from that. You only hang out with dudes, how about that one? lol smh

It's unfortunate that in many cases I can have a better conversation about social sciences with those women (not bytches). It's actually pathetic when you start thinking about it. As Black men we should be able to connect and built. Unfortunate at times they are right about their complains, although I try to defend Black men (like you, even when you are clearly in the wrong).

geek-vs-nerd-vs-dork-unisex-hoodie.jpg

Last edited: