BAN BET! Ish Gibor come on down...

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
and just for the record....

if you go through the original thread... i didnt say any personal attacks...

I was merely arguing the point...and when information was posted that I never saw before....

I only asked for citations on research so i could read into it...

or just commented "reading" because i needed to read it before responding....

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Post in thread 'Asian and Black Communities Unite in Wake of Vicious Attacks'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/asi...-wake-of-vicious-attacks.831920/post-41095414

Post in thread 'Smh at Biden saying he was gonna have a black running mate only to pick a technicality black person'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smh...echnicality-black-person.795588/post-38500002
If you as an ADOS have to ask this, I am wondering about a few things here.... Then again, I have never heard of an ADOS called "Savvir", so that could explain why. Perhaps you can explain why?

lol... this shyt is 3 years ago... questioning my connection to my own culture because he "hasnt heard of an ados called savvir"

the nikka only hears what he sees on TV and the internet.... how could a person be so ignorant about the disconnect they have being an ocean away from a culture he thinks he fully understands?

like... am i gonna hop into a dutch board to argue about how much i understand dutch people?

weird shyt

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The rules on the ban bet thread say first infraction is 7 days.
First ban bet for a user is limited to 10 days.
2nd is a month
3rd is 6 months
4th is perm.

All bets must have clear terms that are agreed to by both posters. Links must be provided. If there are any discrepancies or vague terms, the request will not be honored.

Tag @cook and @Brooklynzson when requesting the ban

I'd like him to receive the max your honor...

:mjgrin:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Is Sav Savvir? Nope. You clearly stated that Savvir was a slang word, not shorted Sav.

Anyway, congratulations on being a lunatic for fighting against reparations.

It would have been much easier to state this in the first place.

My “claims” are based on what others have doubted.

But it’s cool, this is between us. You can put this on private. As it has your picture.

AYO THIS LOSER SHOOK AF :russ:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow: Gets deeper than Coli posts when brehs throwing out real mugs just to make a legit statement :picard:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
this shyt is fukking brazy....now I'm questioning some people I've gone back and forth what....what the fukk is wrong with yall.....he can't be the only one either......

I thought I was just going back and forth what weirdo dorks from deleware :dead:
are these guys like paid CIA agents what is this :dahell:

Anyone reading this who is like that loser whatever the fukk is name him....you need serious help.