@Matt504, come on down!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The 2nd post in the OP is a bit disingenous because if I remember correctly people didn't know from the jump that the road rager was a tranny until their gender was noted in the arrest record. You can pull up quite a few posts in that thread of posters talking about how attractive the tranny was when they thought it was a chick. The thread title got changed after the fact.

The rest @Matt504 is going to have to defend on his own :hubie:
Knock it off, people were arguing it was a tranny for pages. The police report coming out just sealed the deal.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
The 2nd post in the OP is a bit disingenous because if I remember correctly people didn't know from the jump that the road rager was a tranny until their gender was noted in the arrest record. You can pull up quite a few posts in that thread of posters talking about how attractive the tranny was when they thought it was a chick. The thread title got changed after the fact.

The rest @Matt504 is going to have to defend on his own :hubie:
I just found out or so it seems, Dillion Brooks girlfriend really wasn’t a tranny. I don’t know if it’s true though but the internet is crazy.
:mjlol:
Also, Tommy Hillfigure isn’t racist? He never said black people shouldn’t wear his stuff?
:ohhh:
I don’t know what is real anymore. Really should I care?
:francis:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Quick somebody post a story about sexy Red giving money to a school or plans to create community centers and watch him run in like somebody plugged in the
200.gif