#BandCamp...What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas: Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter Fight Thread

Who wins?

• Adrien Broner

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • Shawn Porter

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
shawn cant win this fight, his only hope is Ab underestimating him and i dont see that happening. hopefully shawn gets thrown into the bushes cuz i think he extra ordinary. :yeshrug:

@Newzz you a Mickey Bey stan? :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shawn cant win this fight, his only hope is Ab underestimating him and i dont see that happening. hopefully shawn gets thrown into the bushes cuz i think he extra ordinary. :yeshrug:

@Newzz you a Mickey Bey stan? :mjlol:

I stan all Ohio fighters:yeshrug:

#OhioPlayers
#BeyBeyKids

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am cool with Weeks as the ref...I was halfway expecting Kenny Bayless to get the assignment which would have made this fight horrible to watch.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
why is broner the underdog? :laff:

i get paid next week and im gonna put half my paycheck on broner for some easy money. porter is hot garbage :russ:

@Newzz time to make some easy money

Yeah, Vegas got him as the underdog, so beating Porter is definitely an upset:mjpls:

Im releasing the odds on Monday morning:blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Teaching Me A lot

Posted by: Carlos Boogs on 6/12/2015

By Carlos Boogs

Next Saturday night, Premier Boxing Champions returns to NBC, when former three division champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner (30-1, 22 KOs) collides with "Showtime" Shawn Porter (25-1-1, 16 KOs) in a welterweight fight taking place at 144-pounds.

The fight takes place on Saturday, June 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

For this fight, Broner is training at the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas - which is owned by WBO/WBA/WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather and Broner have been good friends for the last few years. Both fighters are advised by manager Al Haymon (who advises Porter as well).

There was a point in time when Broner was regarded as the second coming of Mayweather - until Broner was derailed by a twelve round decision loss to Marcos Maidana in December 2013.

Porter will be the toughest opponent in Broner's career since Maidana.

Broner says Mayweather is helping him a lot in camp, by giving him advice and detailed pointers on the proper tactics and strategy to use in the ring.

"I love [training at the Mayweather Boxing Club]. With Floyd Mayweather in there, he's teaching me a lot. You know, he's teaching me. We talk all day. He comes to watch me train all the time," Broner said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-floyd-mayweather-jr-teaching-me-lot--92220

Show us the secrets Floyd:wow:

#BandCamp

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Adrien Broner: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Teaching Me A lot

Posted by: Carlos Boogs on 6/12/2015

By Carlos Boogs

Next Saturday night, Premier Boxing Champions returns to NBC, when former three division champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner (30-1, 22 KOs) collides with "Showtime" Shawn Porter (25-1-1, 16 KOs) in a welterweight fight taking place at 144-pounds.

The fight takes place on Saturday, June 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

For this fight, Broner is training at the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas - which is owned by WBO/WBA/WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather and Broner have been good friends for the last few years. Both fighters are advised by manager Al Haymon (who advises Porter as well).

There was a point in time when Broner was regarded as the second coming of Mayweather - until Broner was derailed by a twelve round decision loss to Marcos Maidana in December 2013.

Porter will be the toughest opponent in Broner's career since Maidana.

Broner says Mayweather is helping him a lot in camp, by giving him advice and detailed pointers on the proper tactics and strategy to use in the ring.

"I love [training at the Mayweather Boxing Club]. With Floyd Mayweather in there, he's teaching me a lot. You know, he's teaching me. We talk all day. He comes to watch me train all the time," Broner said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-floyd-mayweather-jr-teaching-me-lot--92220

Show us the secrets Floyd:wow:

#BandCamp

if he wins u gotta become a floyd stan again.:troll::shaq:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
if he wins u gotta become a floyd stan again.:troll::shaq:

Big Bro + Lil Bro = #JustLikeBruddas

floydandabtoday.jpg_d14fa2bc434edb3629e16dc325865311

floyd-and-broner.jpg

BbgEXcVCEAAB0Ux.jpg