#BandCamp...What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas: Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter Fight Thread

Who wins?

• Adrien Broner

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • Shawn Porter

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see the title of Mayweather-Broner now.

Rocky Balboa vs Tommy Gunn.

It needs to happen.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I can see the title of Mayweather-Broner now.

Rocky Balboa vs Tommy Gunn.

It needs to happen.

I hope so. However, with AB being the underdog for this matchup, I'm just hoping he can defy the odds and win next week:yeshrug:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Remember when Broner tried to flex in front of Floyd with that rubber band shyt :russ:

Floyd said he ain't part of the band camp but part of the strap camp:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner is under dog :lupe:

With the catch weight & rehydration clause (if I'm correct)...Broner on points seems easy money.

The rehydration clause just means Shawn Porter can't come in as a Middleweight like normal...now he has to come in as a Junior Middleweight (154) at max. He also says the weight isn't a problem for him.

Broner is the underdog, so if we win this fight, no one can ever say he has never beat anyone he wasn't favored too anymore. Gonna be a VERY tough fight though, because Showtime is no slouch

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Nobody says the weight is a problem till after the fight breh :manny:

Shawn Porter has looked top heavy in his recent fights, i think coming in at 154 might be a effect to the outcome.

Definitely is intriguing fight though, Broners lets his opponents cook on the inside, so Porter will win some early rounds but Broner will start to run away with it from the 6th/7th & starting banking rounds.

Broner going to win me some good cash this weekend:ehh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The rehydration clause just means Shawn Porter can't come in as a Middleweight like normal...now he has to come in as a Junior Middleweight (154) at max. He also says the weight isn't a problem for him.

Broner is the underdog, so if we win this fight, no one can ever say he has never beat anyone he wasn't favored too anymore. Gonna be a VERY tough fight though, because Showtime is no slouch

Off topic but Errytime I hear the word slouch I think of D. Revis calling Randy Moss a Slouch

Then Hurricane straight cash Homie came thru N left Revis Island :dead:
BzsCM9vCMAAGPa0.jpg

:banderas:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Off topic but Errytime I hear the word slouch I think of D. Revis calling Randy Moss a Slouch

Then Hurricane straight cash Homie came thru N left Revis Island :dead:
BzsCM9vCMAAGPa0.jpg

:banderas:
Then proceeded to get shut down by Antonio fukking Cromartie the rest of the game :russ:

Moss got him there, I'll give him that. All the GOATs get got at least once :manny:

Revis still shut him down every other time they met :birdman:

I miss that nikka though :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
they chopped up the footage ...not sure if it's legit:patrice:

It doesn't even matter to be honest.

Shawn Porter was a beast coming up in the amateurs here in Ohio, and that's where this footage was taken (when both were still amateurs), so AB saying he idolized Showtime Porter back then when he was also an Ohio amateur fighter on the rise as well (Porter is 3 years older than Broner) isn't some statement for them to act like it's important. Of course you look up to fellow fighters in your area....especially the one's who are the very best at the time.

I think this video took place in either 2007-2008...right before Showtime turned pro, because they were talking about amateur fights and Porter won the Golden Gloves in 2007. That means Broner was about 17-18 at the time in the video, because they also said a "younger adrien broner", and AB started off talking about being robbed by the judges in his eyes....and we know he didn't lose until 2013 as a pro

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then proceeded to get shut down by Antonio fukking Cromartie the rest of the game :russ:

Moss got him there, I'll give him that. All the GOATs get got at least once :manny:

Revis still shut him down every other time they met :birdman:

I miss that nikka though :mjcry:

Then Randy came back with the vikes for Rd 2 like :shaq:

Revis was :whoa: get em cro :damn:

Moss was already :flabbynsick: N hurt a lot when Revis Shut him down

Made the whole "slouch" thing N revis grabbing the hammy after being mossd that much better...poetic justice :ohlawd: