Barbary Lion vs Siberian Tiger

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
No one is saying a tiger cant defeat a lion, there are a few times it happened, most wanna know who would win in a series of bouts...My opinion? I dont really care, just wanted to share some facts that most of the sites on the web is either hiding or ignorant about. The lions kill each other by overwhelming the other with numbers, usually targeting the rump area and exposed or unprotected places of the mane...the mane isnt impenetrable, but it is a good defensive anatomy, look at the bottom part:
The african lions mane:

Dead tigers with their necks torn out (with the scientist confirming the puncture wounds by claws and fangs) turn up all the time, could you show me a huge mane dead lion with his neck torn out in the wild? I haven't seen one yet. The mane can be bypassed but it will take a huge amount of effort ripping it out, does the tiger have that much gas in the tank? I would assume no. My question to all the dead tigers with their necks punctured is...how sure are they that instead of assuming it was in a fight with another tiger...that the tigers weren't killed by another...leopard.

I think thats an honest question.

I don't remember seeing all these tigers showing up with there throats ripped out:stopitslime: there's no leopard fukking with a tiger unless the tiger was handicapped one way or another or it was a small ass tiger. There's plenty of footage out there and smaller tigers usually handles male lions. You put the biggest tiger in there which has advantages in EVERY category over the lion.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say, those tigers looked about this size, and this tiger was definitely a juvenile
white-tiger_650_092314054451.jpg

Ol' boy was like :to: and the tiger was like

2490a.jpg

"These are his last moments"

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But again, a tiger larger than 700 lbs will have his disadvantages in a fight with a lion:
e3b5b711551147ed8b0cdf4f3148430f_r.jpg

So its more upon the fighting skill of these animals than the size.

Yea I must admit I underestimated the (male) lion I thought all they do is eat, chill and fukk.
I thought the average tiger was much bigger and could easily wash em

fukk all that tho all you can eat pork, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes?
Them cac farts mustve been deadly:scusthov:

Sword

Rookie
Daps
I don't remember seeing all these tigers showing up with there throats ripped out:stopitslime: there's no leopard fukking with a tiger unless the tiger was handicapped one way or another or it was a small ass tiger. There's plenty of footage out there and smaller tigers usually handles male lions. You put the biggest tiger in there which has advantages in EVERY category over the lion.

Why does it always have to be the biggest of tigers? That just shows your lack of confidence in the tiger winning overall upon skill. But if a leopard killed a full grown male bengal tiger and the number one animal trapper of all time (frank buck) said he backed the leopard against the tiger...then I'm satisfied with saying the tiger wont win everytime, no matter how much size is...suppose to have a tiger over a lion thats cherry picked.

Sword

Rookie
Daps
Yea I must admit I underestimated the (male) lion I thought all they do is eat, chill and fukk.
I thought the average tiger was much bigger and could easily wash em

fukk all that tho all you can eat pork, sauerkraut and mashed potatoes?
Them cac farts mustve been deadly:scusthov:

lol If pumas and leopards combined have killed over 50 bears and tigers, than it just shows most peoples misconception and lack of understanding of the animals anatomical aspects, as if the throat is more durable when weight goes up, the more durable the trachea becomes, lol The neck is the same in any animal on the planet if its severed even the biggest animals on the planet will die, its not about if the leopard/puma can do it, its when...leopards and pumas kill eland and carribou, both which can weigh heavier than 1,000 lbs (bigger than most bears and tigers) people usually use the argument that these animals dont have claws and fangs to defend themselves, but then how do their own kind kills each other, dont they have claws and fangs, but then they jump back to, but theyre bigger and stronger...again this is a circle of contradictions, you cant have one over the other.

Size means little in a fight if there is an objective or flaw to apprehend:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VcEf-gugpg

Lions are head hunters, they attack and strike at the head, the head holds the brain, hence all the accounts of lions killing almost everything hes gone up against because he specifically aims at the head...there is several times a lion or even lioness has crushed the skull of a black or brown bear, this all derives out of skill, not size. And if grizzly bears werent amazing enough, lions killed buffalos and eland animals that can weigh 1,000-4,000 lbs with a single blow of the paw...which is 2-5x bigger than a big bear, hence lions have the most practice in utilizing this method of killing.

Last edited:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Why does it always have to be the biggest of tigers? That just shows your lack of confidence in the tiger winning overall upon skill. But if a leopard killed a full grown male bengal tiger and the number one animal trapper of all time (frank buck) said he backed the leopard against the tiger...then I'm satisfied with saying the tiger wont win everytime, no matter how much size is...suppose to have a tiger over a lion thats cherry picked.

:comeon:That was the match right Barbarian Lion vs Siberian Tiger

Sword

Rookie
Daps

Lets try that again if you missed it, the tigress that was killed in the wild by the leopard was noted to be 4-5 years old, most zoologist considers that an adult...an adult bengal tigress is still much larger than a male malay tiger, male javan tiger, male sumatran tiger, male bali tiger ect, so what type of tiger would be then considered not small to you? It seems you only belittle it to suit your fashion of not wanting to accept simple facts that the other accounts said the leopards killed full grown big male tigers straight from the wild, so no need to belittle the accounts.

Small tigers handling male lions? Can you show one? Every catagorie? How about striking strength, protective mane, fighting experience, gameness, courage, taller, longer more robust arms, has more muscle mass, the ability to fight multiple foes at once, endurance, head maneuverability, speed, ect? Everything... imply s to 100/100, if the tiger was greater at...everything, there would be not one account of a lion killing a tiger ...and no, this thread is called barbary lion vs siberian tiger as in their averages a siberian only averages 190 kg as his prime, (you implyed biggest as if the siberian wasnt big enough already) I didnt title the thread barbary lion vs the biggest fattest, obese abnormal individual tiger you can hand pick, if you cant accept the basics or atleast admit to each of their flaws, then this thread isnt for you, this thread is about finding out the truth, not making up your own statistics.

Last edited:

Sword

Rookie
Daps
tigers have been killing lions throughout history
Tiger versus lion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tigers are able to land more strikes with their 2 front paws. Lions generally use their weight and maul their prey. if a lion fought a tiger itd be like a boxer trying to fight a dude with 4 arms. Tiger wins

Yes, and all I was doing was allowing people to make a decision based on a wider spectrum of tangible evidence, nothing on wiki is tangible by the way, everything is second hand sources, not the original documents which was proven in the bonus round thread.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I don't know what kind of agenda you pulling with this thread but you know damn well Tiger is the most dominate animal out of the two. Your coming loaded up with a whole bunch of old ass articles. Search Lion vs tiger and your answer is right there.

Sword

Rookie
Daps
I don't know what kind of agenda you pulling with this thread but you know damn well Tiger is the most dominate animal out of the two. Your coming loaded up with a whole bunch of old ass articles. Search Lion vs tiger and your answer is right there.

Gona say it again...this thread is for people who wanna know facts greater than the tiger is bigger so he wins, if you are convinced the tiger is the winner on that notion, theres no need to post anything further...accept it and move along, dont try an nazi'ize your opinions on others, since thats all you have is opinions which falls short in the line of evidence.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
So what you want me to do post a thousand bs articles? Because there's tons out there which says the Tiger defeats the Lion.