Barbary Lion vs Siberian Tiger

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Where go Jaguars(black)stack up against lions and tigers?

Jaguars are the third largest cat after Tigers and Lions. I think a Jaguar could hold it's own against the other two and possibly come out on top more than not. Pound for pound it is the strongest big cat with the strongest bite force. Tigers and Lions kill their prey by suffocation. Jaguars say fukk that I got shyt to do and just bite through their preys skull.

Sword

Rookie
Daps
So what you want me to do post a thousand bs articles? Because there's tons out there which says the Tiger defeats the Lion.

You are the one making up stuff, like saying tigers have....every advantage....do you know what the word every even means? Because you even capitalized the word every... I dont see tigers bigger in size compared to lions:

All the photos showing a tiger next to a lion will always show the lion with the bigger upper body and taller, this is scientific fact:

le-clou-du-spectacle-frederic-edelstein-et-sa-quinzaine-de-fauves-photo-maxime-jegat.jpg

le_dompteur-1c88c.jpg

317397-lions-and-tigers-at-circus-high-school-in-fraserburgh-in-aberdeenshire-source-born-free-permission.jpg

%237%2BAlan%2BGold.jpg

alex+lacey0001.jpg

McLarens-Circus-lions-and-tigers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

RinglingBrosLEGENDS_AlexanderLacey_thumb.jpg

628x471.jpg

I guess this is where you come in and say these are young female tigers again, in that case how about you show us 10 photos of tigers with bigger upper bodys and taller at the shoulder and head than a... large maned...lion next to him (in the same photo), since if you're so convinced that tigers are bigger and that even if a 1,000 or every single photo of them next to each other in existence wont be accepted by you as tigers are known in the fictional world of being much, much larger or the bigger. What of the two will actually look at each other and think its bigger?

There is nothing logically that would even prove the notion tigers are bigger overall.

- All the science and hunting measurements show lions are taller and bigger in the upper body
- All the photos of them together shows a lion much taller or bigger in the upper body
- The smallest tigers can be 90 kg, no lion gets that small
- The average for their whole species is 160 kg, for lions its 175 kg
- Both at maximum weights the lion is bigger in the wild
- Both at maximum in captivity the lion is still bigger
- The tiger is just longer at max
- Everything in africa is bigger than in india

Yes everything in africa is bigger than india, elephants and rhinos are bigger than their asiatic counter parts, hippos, giraffes and elands are bigger than guar, sambar and water buffalo, hyena are bigger than dhole and wolves, so why wouldnt the lion be bigger than the tiger too?

Lets just all deny our own two eyes, lets just take some hunting records that dont match the photo of the specimen, lets just ignore science equaipment and say hunters who had'nt this technology could have been this accurate:

And finally, lets just say every time a tiger was shown smaller, it had to be a small young female.

Tigers are built long but thin:
980x.jpg

Built long but thin
3007B27600000578-3393689-image-a-5_1452512144744.jpg

Same pic of the gif the other guy showed, tiger...long and thin:
24591E2700000578-2892710-Tiger_leaps_10ft_into_the_air-a-2_1420217009701.jpg

This isnt opinion, this is fact based:
Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Google News Archive Search

and “Alice,” performing Siberian tiger, started a battle, which ended in the death of the tiger.
http://www.fulco.lib.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Handbook-Cole-Brothers.pdf

Can you show me a male tiger breaking the back of a lioness with a blow from the paw? How about a account of a tiger breaking the back of just a leopard with using only his paws as a blunt weapon.

So you're saying that I didnt actually comb the interet and see all these other times tigers beating lions? Again whats your point, that tigers haven't killed lions (which no one ever said they couldn't) or that you have first hand documentation of tigers killing more lions than vice versa? In that case show them...

I hope you know how to count.

Because Clyde beatty alone has had 56 tigers killed by lions (all of them heavily documented), lets see you get pass that number first....and lets see some stuff of credibility, via original documents, from the root source and not some saying back then animal B always won (no tangible evidence), in these days animal B always came out the victor (even though no original documents from that era is being shown), I heard, it is said, long ago, once upon a time, this could have happen, are all not credible stuff, in terms of first hand accounts in just the pass 100 years, lets see what you got.

On the hunting feats, the bonus thread already showed tigers hunt things in the 90-300 kg on average, lions hunt 300-1,000 kg animals on average, yes even alone...and as for the tigers hunting feats, its mute since what ever the bengal hunted so did the indian lion so the tiger doesnt have anything over the lion, but the leo species has 4 continents under his belt.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Tiger because they're solitary so they hunt alone and have way more muscle. They have to watch their own backs and are constantly on the move.

Male lions make the women go hunt and they eat first off that. They only fight once in a while to maintain control of the pride. Otherwise its sleep, eat or fukk and end up being Fat.

A Tiger is a Warrior and the Lion is a King.

Even though Tiger is stronger, Lion is the best animal because of how it lives :blessed:
i keep forgetting this, knew it was a reason I fukked with em :banderas:

Them pictures on point as fukk

Sword

Rookie
Daps
Jaguars are the third largest cat after Tigers and Lions. I think a Jaguar could hold it's own against the other two and possibly come out on top more than not. Pound for pound it is the strongest big cat with the strongest bite force. Tigers and Lions kill their prey by suffocation. Jaguars say fukk that I got shyt to do and just bite through their preys skull.

Yup, jaguars do have some pretty impressive croc/caimen killing feats.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
From what I remember there are more than 5 different species of tigers. Some big some small the Bengal and Siberian Tiger are two tigers who would give the lion work.

Maybe a inch or two shorter but much longer which gives them range. Tigers can stand on two feet and can swing with both hands. There faster and quicker FACTS, heavier FACTS, MUCH bigger Canines FACTS.

Daps
Reppin
California
Lol @ these old ass 1922 articles

Everybody knows tigers are the greatest big cat

And if they were in the same area the lion would be the tigers bytch

Sword

Rookie
Daps
From what I remember there are more than 5 different species of tigers. Some big some small the Bengal and Siberian Tiger are two tigers who would give the lion work.

Maybe a inch or two shorter but much longer which gives them range. Tigers can stand on two feet and can swing with both hands. There faster and quicker FACTS, heavier FACTS, MUCH bigger Canines FACTS.

According to you, the Siberian isnt big enough, because you cant just say siberian tiger, you have to omit...the biggest tiger...which again, isnt that the threads sub-species? An inch? Even the smaller asiatic lion has records of being 4 foot 6 in the wild, your average siberian is stalling at 3 feet 5 on average. Like again, just funny how you belittle the opposing, yet over hype the con. How can shorter arms give them range?

So lions has never swung with both paws? I think you are mixing up the term prefer and incapable, lions prefer to use one paw blow at a time, because they put their whole body into the swing (which means more force, more power and more strength per hit), that doesnt mean they are incapable to throw flurrys too using both paws, tigers have quick but rapid strikes, weak and superficial, thats not me just saying that, thats clyde beatty and jeong sangjop stateing that, these two guys has seen over 200 fights between the two for 40 years, you havent even seen an hour long worth of them fighting each other, I would think that counts as a modem...lions strike harder, bone crushing blows.

Its like comparing one of those fake chinese kung fu movies where they throw a hundred combos in a minute, compared to mike tyson who throws just one or two...and its over.

MUCH BIGGER Capitalized? What are we comparing here, the saber tooth cat?
big-teeth-strong-arms-saber-toothed-cat_5112.jpg

(thats what you call much bigger)

lol Again, you said the height is only different by an inch, when its more like a foot, than you say the fangs are only an inch longer, yet to you its MUCH BIGGER. wow, so an inch is more greater significance than a foot...your contradicting is just hilarious.

Jesus, thats where its only a difference of an inch or probably less when a tiger and lion are compared, nothing grand about that, leopards are also quicker, didnt help the lion not killing two at a time
Lion kills leopards in Lion vs tiger forum Forum

Leopard kills tigers in Lion vs tiger forum Forum

Nor did this quickness help the tiger elude the...SMALLER TEETH...WEAKER...LIGHTER IN WEIGHT....little oh lepad. Your arguments are weak, contradicting and most so far... false. I also like how you say they are quicker, like I didnt already say that on the first page. Dont forget to add in the tiger is bigger and heavier than the lion next time, I think you left that part out. lol

Last edited:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Back at work on a sunday morning :birdman: this morning and I have access to a laptop for a few minutes, Thinking shyt should I engage in this cac shyt like I really give a fk? you know what hell with it lets go :pacspit:.

ATLAS the Barbary Lion vs Simla a Bengal Tiger
Atlas the Barbary lion versus the Bengal tiger of Simla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Round Six
The tiger circled Atlas like a snake. Although Atlas looked formidable and brave, he could not follow the tiger's motions. Then the tiger charged at Atlas. Atlas used his claws, but he missed the tiger, and went over with it. The tiger frantically pawed Atlas' body, using both fore and hind paws, for forty seconds. However, Atlas managed to throw the tiger off, but then Atlas tried to roar, then fell and died.[1]
I admire the heart of the lion tho:sas1:

That Canine thing I was saying about Tigers Canines are larger. Tigers Canines can get 4 inches to lions 3 inches that's a significant difference there my man.

TIGER VS LION CLAWS
2e216865941bf83fec5602c280d2b5a710576348_r.jpg

Again that's pretty damn significant don't want to get hit with those Jag claws tho :whoo:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Googled jaguars and the biggest males can get up to 350lbs:whoo:didn't know they could get that big

Sword

Rookie
Daps
Back at work on a sunday morning :birdman: this morning and I have access to a laptop for a few minutes, Thinking shyt should I engage in this cac shyt like I really give a fk? you know what hell with it lets go :pacspit:.

ATLAS the Barbary Lion vs Simla a Bengal Tiger
Atlas the Barbary lion versus the Bengal tiger of Simla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yet again no original sources, just like I said:
Lion kills male tigers in Lion vs tiger forum Forum

____
___

That Canine thing I was saying about Tigers Canines are larger. Tigers Canines can get 4 inches to lions 3 inches that's a significant difference there my man.

1 inch...wow didnt stop leopards with half the size fangs from killing male bengals, compared to the lions bigger skull and harder bite:

Melissa Haynes:
Melissa-Haynes.jpg

1,000 psi
https://books.google.com/books?id=fBHmJZ-E6DoC&pg=PA57&dq=.+Now+a+lion's+strength+lies+in+his&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4D2TVPvGF5DsoATW1IHIBQ&ved=0CAYQ6AEwAA

A lions bite is even stronger
Lion Vs. Tiger

Stephen wroe:
_40993167_marsupliona_wroe_203.jpg

Stephen Wroe | University of New England - Australia - Academia.edu

5,600 N
Not Exactly Rocket Science

Juliet Eilperin:
os-2011-01.jpg

560 kg Psi
Demon Fish

Dr. Geerat J. Vermeij. Biology:
9781466813922.jpg

4168 N
The Evolutionary World

Dr. Brady Barr:
0.jpg

2 year old lion cub 691 psi:

Dr. Karl kruszelnicki:
3208965674_8a9ef3c0fc.jpg

560 kg = 1244 Psi
Dinosaurs Aren't Dead

dikk dale:
ba71d80c1488df8f6116bd01696d8fdb.jpg

700 lb lion 2,200
Psi =
Google

Biologist Vermeij: 4,168 N = 937 Psi
Biologist Wroe: 5,600 N = 1258 Psi
Biologist Eilperin: 560 kg = 5533 N
700 lb lion: 2200 Psi = 9786 N
Biologist Barr: 2 year old lion 691 Psi = 3073.N
Biologist Haynes: 1,000 Psi = 4448 N
Biologist kruszelnicki: 560 kg = 1244 psi = 5533 N

If you do not know how to convert Psi into newtons or vice versa, you can type in numbers here and it will automatically convert it for you:
Convert newtons to pounds - Conversion of Measurement Units

And just because the tigers fangs are longer doesn’t mean it bites harder, smilodons fangs were double the size of tigers, and still smilodon bit 33% weaker than a lion:
Carnivoran Evolution

low as 1/3rd that of a lion:
North American Predators

One thing is for sure, the asiatic lion had a much bigger skull than the bengal in the past:
5.-Skeletons-in-Zoo-Left-Lion-Middle-tiger-Right-Tiger.jpg

SKULL SIZE COMPAISON

Russian Biologist Vladimir Georgievich Heptner:
Heptner_V.jpg

At the same time the largest skulls of lion are only slightly bigger than the largest skulls of tiger.
Mammals of the Soviet Union, Volume 2 Part 2 Carnivora (Hyenas and Cats)

Tiger No. 2 were exactly the same length of carcase, but the skull of the lion is the bigger.
Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society

Alfred Pease:
Sir Alfred Pease, 2nd Baronet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The lion's skull is on the average longer than the tiger's, but the skulls in average -breadth are about equal.
The Book of the Lion

Head of the smithsonian Biologist John seidensticker:
1410624809.jpg

it has been suggested that the tiger may have a proportionally smaller head than the lion.
Tigers of the World

The tigers fangs cant take as much pressure as the lions:
d5c36d97602adbe4bb756bab022de8c91e7429c2_r.jpg

It was not clear why the death of one of the three lions in the zoo was publicized so late
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/09/tiger-kills-lion-turkey-zoo_n_832465.html

Point out to us which one of these three lions was the adult male at ankara:

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim / بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّ&# - Hayvan Hapishanesi

TIGER VS LION CLAWS
2e216865941bf83fec5602c280d2b5a710576348_r.jpg

Again that's pretty damn significant don't want to get hit with those Jag claws tho :whoo:

books-22-1-1.jpg

Same size tiger vs the same size Lion and the Tiger will always win, Now a fully grown Siberian Tiger will dominate an fully grown African Lion.
Based on no accounts,

Hooverlionsvstigers2.jpg

Lion past his prime nearly kills young fit siberian male, typically...the tiger needed help from humans:
Atigerissupposedtowinafightwithalion.jpg

Last edited: