BARBERSHOP TALK (Poll Added): Do You Agree With The "DEATH PENALTY"?

Do You Agree With The DEATH PENALTY?

• Total voters

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well, I think we need justice reform. Look how prisons are in Scandinavia. They are rehabilitated. The maximum sentence for murder in Norway is 21 years. There is a difference between justice and retribution.

Does Dylann Roof deserve rehabilitation?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Does Dylann Roof deserve rehabilitation?
As much as it pains me to say YES. There's different types of rehabilitation though. He should never be released, but learn how to cope in prison. They need to start allowing more states to have conjugal visits like in Europe.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What does the death penalty solve? It's just the state committing a LEGAL homicide.
There's a consequence to every action in this world. Under certain circumstances the actions you consciously commit (ie: Dylan Roof) warrant a consequence of death. This is how I know coli cats are just talk and wouldn't bust your guns if the situation called for it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
There's a consequence to every action in this world. Under certain circumstances the actions you consciously commit (ie: Dylan Roof) warrant a consequence of death. This is how I know coli cats are just talk and wouldn't bust your guns if the situation called for it.
:what:I'm speaking about how the death penalty is immoral.