BARBERSHOP TALK (Poll Added): Do You Agree With The "DEATH PENALTY"?

Do You Agree With The DEATH PENALTY?

• Total voters

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I don't think the state has the moral authority nor the capacity to ensure justice to carry out the death penalty. It should be outlawed.

That being said, I still believe in lethal self-defense if necessary, as well as revolutionary justice in the overthrowing of the system. :yeshrug: People have the tendency to conflate any lethal violence with the death penalty.

This is a good talk here.

I really respect that brother Marc.

That said; he didn't get into how disproportionately white men aren't killed by the state.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I don't think the state has the moral authority nor the capacity to ensure justice to carry out the death penalty. It should be outlawed.

That being said, I still believe in lethal self-defense if necessary, as well as revolutionary justice in the overthrowing of the system. :yeshrug: People have the tendency to conflate any lethal violence with the death penalty.

This is a good talk here.

I really respect that brother Marc.

That said; he didn't get into how disproportionately white men aren't killed by the state.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Child predators/rapists (legitimate rapists, not people that get caught up because of someone regretting a one-nighter), etc. ... I wouldn't mind the death penalty for them.

Everybody else, max sentences. It's hard to truly advocate it given how fukked the justice system can be.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Child predators/rapists (legitimate rapists, not people that get caught up because of someone regretting a one-nighter), etc. ... I wouldn't mind the death penalty for them.

Everybody else, max sentences. It's hard to truly advocate it given how fukked the justice system can be.
Predators should go to super max.