BARBERSHOP TALK (Poll Added): Do You Agree With The "DEATH PENALTY"?

Do You Agree With The DEATH PENALTY?

• Total voters

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
In theory, yes. In practice, I find it difficult to support because far too many people who are wrongfully or overly harshly prosecuted are black.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Child murderers, child rapists without a doubt deserve it if found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

King Poetic

Supreme High
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottom of the Lakes
Yes... after 5 years that person need to be executed.... however on each case especially the black person case need to be revisited by the innocence group and those teams of lawyers to see if that person was rightfully charged, because a lot of these dudes have appointed lawyers who just looking into getting on to the next case

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the united states justice system and laws are fukked in general. even before getting to that point of sentencing they end up mishandling matters and drawing improper conclusions. with that said, i can't support action that's based on flawed logic and reasoning.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I don't think the state has the moral authority nor the capacity to ensure justice to carry out the death penalty. It should be outlawed.

That being said, I still believe in lethal self-defense if necessary, as well as revolutionary justice in the overthrowing of the system. :yeshrug: People have the tendency to conflate any lethal violence with the death penalty.

This is a good talk here.

co-sign

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
the united states justice system and laws are fukked in general. even before getting to that point of sentencing they end up mishandling matters and drawing improper conclusions. with that said, i can't support action that's based on flawed logic and reasoning.
We need justice reform. I feel we need to go into more of the European type model.