BARBERSHOP TALK: Should CRACK, Meth, And Heroin Be Legalized?

Should HARD DRUGS Like Crack & Meth Be LEGALIZED?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
EASY, EASY question. How far have we gotten with it being illegal? Nowhere.

Decriminalize it. Nothing is gone change besides us getting tax breaks. Who in this thread is gone start smoking crack just because it's legal? Nobody. The same goes over your average person.
EXACTLY. In 1961 there were 130,000 people incarcerated now in 2017 there are 2,300,000 people incarcerated. That's alarming and the U.S. has the LARGEST mass incarceration rate in the world :scusthov:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Read the OP baby girl. I personally advocate for decriminalization not legalization. Also, drug abuse is a health issue not criminal issue. I also added how creating more facilities and investing in them will create more jobs in that field.

When did I comment on your views on this matter? Im telling you why I dont think it should be legalized. Is that not what you asked us to do?

But since you brought it up. Drugs arent just about the abuser, so the issue is both health and criminal (along with economical, racist, and a bunch of other shyt I wont get into). Best believe there are some crimes that HAVE to come with drug use/hustle or else the business would flop.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When did I comment on your views on this matter? Im telling you why I dont think it should be legalized. Is that not what you asked us to do?

But since you brought it up. Drugs arent just about the abuser, so the issue is both health and criminal (along with economical, racist, and a bunch of other shyt I wont get into). Best believe there are some crimes that HAVE to come with drug use/hustle or else the business would flop.
True point. However, we also have to deal with the people in law enforcement who have made deals on the side with these kingpins. It's levels to this. Also, your last part is true. I will add that this War On Drugs has NEGATIVELY targeted AA's. People get on drugs because the are depressed, want to fir in, or hopeless.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

Go about your business cac, Black people talking.

tumblr_nqivct4h2g1ux6hsjo1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk. On one hand I know that people gonna get high whether it's legal or not. On the other hand if it's legal the streets gonna have problems eating

I don't know bruh.... you gotta juxtapose that to brothers getting separated from their fam for 5 to 20 on hum bug shyt....

I say at least decriminalize it.... but in a perfect world, it should be legal

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I know but it needs to go back to that it wasn't us that discovered all this other bullshyt.

So true! The people I know who do these hardcore drugs are very very successful and they all got put on by a white user. None of these people (including the whites) are stereotypical addicts, more like high functioning addicts.

Black people please stop trying shyt cause white people suggest it to you.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So true! The people I know who do these hardcore drugs are very very successful and they all got put on by a white user. None of these people (including the whites) are stereotypical addicts, more like high functioning addicts.

Black people please stop trying shyt cause white people suggest it to you.
THIS. I never ever fed into peer pressure from them. Also, at a temp job three weeks ago was the first time I saw crack. A Jamaican dude told us he was a dealer and would have someones mama got if someone snitched on him.