Batman 1989 appreciation thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
one of my favorite movies ever. My grandma (RIP) had it on VHS and I would watch it nonstop as a youngin'. She was the best grandma ever
:salute: to you and :rip: to your Grandmother
:myman:

Joker shoots down the Batwing, 1989! - YouTube

Dude shoots down a plane with a 1930s era pistol :pachaha:

As a kid I didn't think anything of it, but as an adult I always laugh @ this scene.

I was :snoop:
Thought Batman was really Hurt as a Kid.

I made a thread about it being my favorite Batman movie out of the whole series a few weeks ago and I got negged for it
But honestly, its my favorite Batman movie. I loved it as a kid too.
Co-Sign

He was putting those Beats on Bats, Goddamn

What the Burton Batman films had that Nolan's lack is an epic soundtrack to the films

Burton's Batman had the "batman music" to go along with it and made the films feel more epic

Nolan's didn't have shyt
Danny Elfman was Greatness but how could you not give Hans Grimmer any Credit?:why:

Still my fav bat suit from all of the Batman movies, including the Nolan ones.
[ame=http://youtu.be/Njq0HXLGv0c]Designing The Batsuits - YouTube[/ame]

A Little Hot Under the Collar - YouTube

Tihs is by far my favorite scene seeing this as a young scrap left me with the permenant :birdman: face
In this Movie, The Joker was really about that Life. He was not Playing, he wanted to Takeover GOTHAM forreal.

I always felt like Batman returns was a direct sequel

:yeshrug:

Batman Forever is when I noticed sh1t starting to fuk up tho :dwillhuh:

and by the time Batman and Robin dropped I was officially done with Batman for a longggg time

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I know that Nolan's Bat Log is so Sleek and the 1 in Begins was looking like it was Straight from the Comics but does this Logo excite anybody else when Winter rolls around?

Batman_Returns_Logo_by_JillGiovanni.jpg

Snow makes me want to watch Batman Returns
:yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i was a young teen...there was a line going out into the parking lot.
i told my sisters to come with me...my parents where pissed that we where walking away, but then i found an opportunity to cut the line and my parents just waited and looked like :ohhh: when we got closer to the front, my parents came up with us and we got right in.

never will forget how the audience went crazy when Bat Man fist came on the screen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, this is hands down the best Batman movie, ever. Everything about the movie was great and on point; from the storyline to the plot to the actors and actress themselves.

Kim Basinger (lady who played Vicky Vale) was so hot in it, brehs. Here she is back in 89' doing an interview for the movie:

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Yes, this is hands down the best Batman movie, ever. Everything about the movie was great and on point; from the storyline to the plot to the actors and actress themselves.

Kim Basinger (lady who played Vicky Vale) was so hot in it, brehs. Here she is back in 89' doing an interview for the movie:

Kim Basinger on Batman - YouTube

Prince hit that :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prince hit that :pachaha:

Yup, Prince had all the best looking broads back in the day. Kim Basinger (and at one point even Madonna) was suppose to be the leading lady in the Graffiti Bridge movie but once they broke up, she went her way and he went his.