'Batman v. Superman' Fallout: Warner Bros. Shakes Up Executive Roles (Exclusive)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Would Bruce Wayne even been BATMAN in a Snyder style BB? I mean think about it.... Nolan just had Bale fighting..... But Snyder probably wouldve had atleast 2 scenes of Bruce getting gangbanged and raped by Asian men in the 1st 20 mins of the movie.:what::huhldup:

fukk going to a Tibetian Temple to train, how do you mentally heel and recover from that? (Duality):lolbron:

Also, after you've seen Batman suck a dikk on the big screen, how do you even take him serious in future franchises:mjlol:

I mean, people want Captain America to have a boyfriend on Twitter. :ld:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Willa Holland calls out WB for killing "Arrow" Suicide Squad.

:dead: Arrow and it's fandom killed itself. Willa's only income is coming from a dying show so now she's pointing fingers at the higher ups. She should point it at the show runners who ran it into the ground.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Willa Holland calls out WB for killing "Arrow" Suicide Squad.
Wasn't the movie in the works for years?

The Arrow show is basically Batman anyway. He's nothing like the comic book character and I don't blame WB for not using the CW actors. You'd either have to build your cinematic universe around the universe those shows have already created or you'd be casting the same actors for alternate versions of their characters. Either way it would be dumb.

I'll be happy when Arrow is canceled and more money and effort can be given to Flash, Supergirl, and Legends.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wasn't the movie in the works for years?

The Arrow show is basically Batman anyway. He's nothing like the comic book character and I don't blame WB for not using the CW actors. You'd either have to build your cinematic universe around the universe those shows have already created or you'd be casting the same actors for alternate versions of their characters. Either way it would be dumb.

I'll be happy when Arrow is canceled and more money and effort can be given to Flash, Supergirl, and Legends.
:mjlol: Legends and Supergirl would likely be cancelled before Arrow is. The only way I can see Arrow ending anytime soon is if Stephen Amell's movie career takes off and he gets tired of the show.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:mjlol: Legends and Supergirl would likely be cancelled before Arrow is. The only way I can see Arrow ending anytime soon is if Stephen Amell's movie career takes off and he gets tired of the show.
F10YCz1.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Batman V Superman: Jesse Eisenberg Says He Tried to ‘Humanize’ Lex Luthor

Although its theatrical run has just about finished winding down, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice continues to be a hotly debated blockbuster. What was meant to be a crowd-pleasing kickoff for the DC Extended Universe instead divided fans and critics alike, and its earnings at the box office (despite still grossing respectable numbers overall) are reported to have caused a wave of corporate and producer shake-ups at Warner Bros.

Among the most contentious elements of the film was Jesse Eisenberg’s turn as a very different Lex Luthor — and now, the actor is speaking out about his performance.

Speaking at MCM Comic Con in London, Eisenberg broke months of (relative) silence about his take on the character, which had been a source of concern for some fans from the start. After the film’s release the character was met with criticism, with some suggesting Eisenberg’s take on the DC villain was too similar to his performance as Mark Zuckerberg inThe Social Network. For his part, Eisenberg offered another take:

“What I wanted to do with the character is kind of what I want to do in this play, which is I want to humanise these people that you have seen … dehumanized. I wanted to make these people real and relatable and interesting and engaging, not just, you know, a surface bad person. To me, the most interesting acting is when actors can bring you into that other side of the person. When you feel like you are not just seeing the kind of purpose of them for plot. That they are not just delivering a message. They’re actually showing you humanity. And that’s what I tried to do with that character. Whether or not I succeeded or failed depends on your subjective opinion on what you think of people like that. That’s my goal as an actor.”

While Eisenberg’s interpretation of the character is different from any previous incarnation of the character, Lex Luthor remains among the most frequently re-interpreted villains in the DC canon. Originally an all-purpose “mad genius” archetype whose sole vocation involved defeating Superman in order to continue his criminal schemes unabated, he took on myriad roles (including, retroactively, childhood friend of Superman) before being retconed into an evil corporate schemer in the mid-1980s.

It remains to be seen what the future will hold for Eisenberg and Luthor in the DCEU films. While Dawn of Justice concludes with Luthor heralding greater threats to come, plans for the franchise’s story may to be changing in the wake of ongoing personnel maneuverings at the studio. At this time, Eisenberg believes he will return for Justice League, but plans for an official Man of Steel sequel — where Luthor might also be expected to appear — are yet unclear.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Movie was still piff.

Eisenberg's Luthor reminds me a bit of Kylo Ren, in that modern real life "villains" tend to be either terrorists (Zod) or psycho cac young guys shooting up schools. He went a bit overboard in some scenes but overall I wasn't mad at it :yeshrug:

Still hope we'll get a movie version similar to the Animated Series Lex tho:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

fukk outta here Eisenberg
:camby:
I swear he has no range at all and plays the same weirdo uncomfortable character that he does in every movie. I'm just tired of all of these young actors playing themselves in every damn movie. I like Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim is classic) but he does this shyt too but Eisenberg is even worse. Every damn movie its the same shyt with him. His mannerisms, his speech, his awkward posture, just his overall unsure lack of confidence horseshyt that he does really irritates me. I mean he just tried to do his best Joker/Riddler impersonation and failed miserably. Just admit that you were miscast and move the fukk on. I hope they never reintroduce his character again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk outta here Eisenberg
:camby:
I swear he has no range at all and plays the same weirdo uncomfortable character that he does in every movie. I'm just tired of all of these young actors playing themselves in every damn movie. I like Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim is classic) but he does this shyt too but Eisenberg is even worse. Every damn movie its the same shyt with him. His mannerisms, his speech, his awkward posture, just his overall unsure lack of confidence horseshyt that he does really irritates me. I mean he just tried to do his best Joker/Riddler impersonation and failed miserably. Just admit that you were miscast and move the fukk on. I hope they never reintroduce his character again.

:pachaha::russ: