'Batman v. Superman' Fallout: Warner Bros. Shakes Up Executive Roles (Exclusive)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wonder Woman was rumored to be 250 mil
SS was also rumored to be 250 mil in budget.

I have no idea why but WW is filming in 6 different countries as well.

An article posted last week said it's 150M which makes sense because they have no Stars or big name director. Also filming in Europe is a lot cheaper than filming in more popular places

RUMOUR:Production Budget for Wonder Woman. 'Egeria' also casted.

And like I said before I highly doubt SS is 250M especially since they're relying on villains that aren't well known to the GA outside of Joker and maybe Harley. Also there are no Superheroes

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
An article posted last week said it's 150M which makes sense because they have no Stars or big name director. Also filming in Europe is a lot cheaper than filming in more popular places

And like I said before I highly doubt SS is 250M especially since they're relying on villains that aren't well known to the GA outside of Joker and maybe Harley. Also there are no Superheroes

Only two option I'm guessing, either it was originally at the 300 - 250 mil budget and after BvS it was cut drastically or the sheet this actress got was keeping the budget low incase it leaked out because they didn't want any pressure on them.

http://dccomicsmovie.com/said-taghm...udget-schedule-and-filming-in-four-countries/
I think he is one of the main supporting characters.

As for SS I'm just going off what one of the actors in the film said.
DC Weekly: 'Suicide Squad' Budget Revealed and 'Dark Knight III' Issue 1 Review

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only two option I'm guessing, either it was originally at the 300 - 250 mil budget and after BvS it was cut drastically or the sheet this actress got was keeping the budget low incase it leaked out because they didn't want any pressure on them.

http://dccomicsmovie.com/said-taghm...udget-schedule-and-filming-in-four-countries/
I think he is one of the main supporting characters.

As for SS I'm just going off what one of the actors in the film said.
DC Weekly: 'Suicide Squad' Budget Revealed and 'Dark Knight III' Issue 1 Review

I know for a fact they only filmed in the UK, Italy and France with the principal cast. All the other countries like China were for exterior shots. The reason I doubt the 300M budget is for the simple fact that WB wouldn't get any of that money back. They would have to gross 700M-800M just to break even and they would be lucky to see those numbers, especially if BvS barely hit 870M off a 300M budget with 3 of their most popular heroes. They would be better off not making the movie if that's the case.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I know for a fact they only filmed in the UK, Italy and France with the principal cast. All the other countries like China were for exterior shots. The reason I doubt the 300M budget is for the simple fact that WB wouldn't get any of that money back. They would have to gross 700M-800M just to break even and they would be lucky to see those numbers, especially if BvS barely hit 870M off a 300M budget with 3 of their most popular heroes. They would be better off not making the movie if that's the case.

I feel the same way you do financially, its just that before the flop of BvS I don't think they cared. They just thought they could put out any crap with a name property and get their money back, hence BvS.
I wouldn't be surprised though if after the restructure, the budget was greatly reduced though, but previously I felt WB's budgeting was killing them.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
once again.. $850mil is a flop :dahell: I pray none of you nikkas took maths or finance as a mjor.. Ya'll sounding REAAAAL stupid out here.. how many movies did over 500mil this year ??

CW, BVS, ZOOTOPIA ?????

How many times do people have to be told that 850 million it made is not the number that matters?

The only number that matters is what WB thought they would make off the movie? And apparently they thought they would make way more than 850 million...I am pretty sure the absolute floor for this movie was a billion...you got superman batman wonder woman...3 of the top 25 most iconic characters in comics...i don't see how you don't at least shoot for a billion...

It is just hollywood 101...shyt business 101...their is always a number attached to a movie that is going to satisfy the studio...if the movie makes more it is a success if the movie makes less it is a failure...it should be clear to everyone now that BvS made less than what that number WB had it was going to make...

Furthermore...a little while later...marvel comes through and does a billy dollar movie with fukking 2nd and 3rd rate marvel characters...:mjlol:...shyts embarrassing:mjlol:

WB can't squeeze a billion dollars out of their 3 flagship characters in one movie...meanwhile marvel and disney out here getting a billion out of fukking Falcon...Bucky...Black Widow...Hawkeye:mjlol:

Now I go on the interwebs and I see they making a black widow movie...:mjlol:...now i go on the interwebs and i see shyt like "can falcon or bucky be the next captain america"

WB out here struggling in this superhero movie game while marvel is out here making a billion dollars off characters most people never heard of AND now those characters have built enough of a following that their is a demand that they get their own movies...

Marvel going to make a fukking black widow movie and i guarantee you WB has never ever once ever had a conversation about making a Robin movie...:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How many times do people have to be told that 850 million it made is not the number that matters?

The only number that matters is what WB thought they would make off the movie? And apparently they thought they would make way more than 850 million...I am pretty sure the absolute floor for this movie was a billion...you got superman batman wonder woman...3 of the top 25 most iconic characters in comics...i don't see how you don't at least shoot for a billion...

It is just hollywood 101...shyt business 101...their is always a number attached to a movie that is going to satisfy the studio...if the movie makes more it is a success if the movie makes less it is a failure...it should be clear to everyone now that BvS made less than what that number WB had it was going to make...

Furthermore...a little while later...marvel comes through and does a billy dollar movie with fukking 2nd and 3rd rate marvel characters...:mjlol:...shyts embarrassing:mjlol:

WB can't squeeze a billion dollars out of their 3 flagship characters in one movie...meanwhile marvel and disney out here getting a billion out of fukking Falcon...Bucky...Black Widow...Hawkeye:mjlol:

Now I go on the interwebs and I see they making a black widow movie...:mjlol:...now i go on the interwebs and i see shyt like "can falcon or bucky be the next captain america"

WB out here struggling in this superhero movie game while marvel is out here making a billion dollars off characters most people never heard of AND now those characters have built enough of a following that their is a demand that they get their own movies...

Marvel going to make a fukking black widow movie and i guarantee you WB has never ever once ever had a conversation about making a Robin movie...:mjlol:

When's the last time Robin was even in a Batman movie much less his own?! :mjlol:
WB has shown a lack of faith in a lot of the source material which has been a mistake.
And to be fair Marvel only gets to a billion when Ironman is featured in a movie. He got that number 1 superhero spot now though. :myman:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

yes because spiderman being teased didnt help, or Black panther. or the constant marvel dikkriding

maan foh.. go call up an exec and tell him to show you the financial report untill then fakkit, tell me again how 850mil+ is a failure dummy, your life aint ever gonna be shyt with that thinking, go make a mil then since its that easy

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You're forgetting TIH and Iron Man came out at the same time. So TIH not doing well was easy to ignore.

doesnt matter.. the fact that these marfool fans talmbout dc should reboot cause BvS ''only'' made 872mil :dahell: is absurd when their 2nd movie flopped financially and critically but they swear marvel been dropping solid 10's non stop

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
BATMAN v SUPERMAN Fallout Continues As Producer Charles Roven Is Dropped From Various Upcoming DC Films

BATMAN v SUPERMAN Fallout Continues As Producer Charles Roven Is Dropped From Various Upcoming DC Films
142009.jpg

He's been heavily involved with DC Comics adaptations since Batman Begins, but producer Charles Roven will no longer oversee day to day production on a number of releases on Warner Bros.' DC Films slate...

Charles%20Roven.png
Regardless of whether you loved or loathed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Warner Bros. were not pleased with either the critical or commercial response to the movie. That's why the behind the scenes shake up are continuing, with Charles Roven - who has served as a producer on every DC Comics adaptation since Batman Begins - removed from certain releases on the DC Films slate.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Roven looks set to move to a different role in future, likely serving as an executive producer who is not involved with day to day production rather than having a hands on role in how these movies are made. As he's already working on the likes of Justice League, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman, chances are he'll remain part of those, but Roven has already been taken off Aquaman and The Flash, so don't be surprised to see his role lessen even further.

Official word from the studio is that they're looking to ramp up the number of DC productions they have have in the works, and that it's impossible for Roven to oversee them all, especially when they're shooting in different parts of the world, often at the same time. However, seeing as he was part of the braintrust developing Batman v Superman, it's easy to see why he may have had his role lessened.

That's possibly evident from the fact that despite him remaining on the set of Justice League in London, Warner Bros. has already sent new DC Films head Jon Berg over in order to oversee production...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:laff: What were they thinking giving this weirdo/man-child the Justice League :dwillhuh::wtf::huhldup::scust:??

Would Bruce Wayne even been BATMAN in a Snyder style BB? I mean think about it.... Nolan just had Bale fighting..... But Snyder probably wouldve had atleast 2 scenes of Bruce getting gangbanged and raped by Asian men in the 1st 20 mins of the movie.:what::huhldup:

fukk going to a Tibetian Temple to train, how do you mentally heel and recover from that? (Duality):lolbron:

Also, after you've seen Batman suck a dikk on the big screen, how do you even take him serious in future franchises:mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Willa Holland calls out WB for killing "Arrow" Suicide Squad.

We were about season two when they started telling us we had to start basically killing off the Suicide Squad that we were starting to build on our own," Holland recalled. "We were actually trying to build that on our own on the show, and I guess once DC found out they were going to be doing their own movie of it, we had to ax all of the characters before we even got to show them, which was a little annoying at first."

"Then when Stephen found out there was going to be a Justice League [movie] it only seemed -- rightly so -- he would be playing Green Arrow on it as well as that Grant [Gustin] would be playing the Flash," she continued. "It seemed like the right normal answer, and -- once they said no -- you can't really fight against them for it, because they are the people that gave us a job in the first place. So you just have to sit there on your hands, like okay, I get it!"

"Marvel does it in their own weird right, kind of mash between 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' and the movies and stuff. So it's a little upsetting because you know it is possible and it can be done and how good it would be if it was done," she added.

Willa Holland Calls Out WB for Shutting Down "Arrow's" Suicide Squad Plans