'Batman v. Superman' Fallout: Warner Bros. Shakes Up Executive Roles (Exclusive)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
No, you really think WB would give SS a higher budget than BvS? :beli:

A movie about low tier villains having a higher budget than a movie about 3 of the most popular heroes off all time that was delayed twice and took a year to film?

Yeah sure :mjlol:
yes, i do and other people who work on the movie set said it was over 220 million. if they was looking to make a cheap film they wouldn't hire Will and other highly name actors plus "reshoots". they known to throw money. its equal or less

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
yes, i do and other people who work on the movie set said it was over 220 million. if they was looking to make a cheap film they wouldn't hire Will and other highly name actors plus "reshoots". they known to throw money. its equal or less

Trust me breh, it's not 220+ and Will isn't a high name actor anymore. Like I've said before, why would a actor who's barely in the movie know the budget? Also this movie isn't going to gross a billion+ so why would they have a budget that high knowing they wouldn't make it back? BvS had billion dollar potential so that budget is understandable

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yeah Deadpool was like wow for Fox. Smh they cut the budget even more before release. That movie, R-rated, would've done a billion easy if it released in China.

China didn't approve cuz of how raunchy it was and the jokes it would of made the film diff than it originally was which was a issue is why

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Trust me breh, it's not 220+ and Will isn't a high name actor anymore. Like I've said before, why would a actor who's barely in the movie know the budget? Also this movie isn't going to gross a billion+ so why would they have a budget that high knowing they wouldn't make it back? BvS had billion dollar potential so that budget is understandable

Just wanna say will smith is certainly still a high name actor.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Slipping to third on Friday by just a few thousand dollars, things are still fine for Captain America as it will pass Batman v Superman today, pointing and laughing the entire time.
-boxofficeprophets

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Zack Snider said:
Everyone says that about (Christopher Nolan's) Batman Begins. "Batman's dark." I'm like, okay. "No, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like. get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.

GEEEZUS KRYST!!!!:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

DC Stans, yall know Zack Snyder said this before?:bryan:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Geoff Johns Clarifies His Position at Warner Bros. & on Ben Affleck's Solo "Batman" Film

DC Entertainment CCO Geoff Johns will continue to play a big role in Warner Bros.' DC division. During an interview with ComicBook.com, he discussed his job at Warner Bros. and confirmed that he is working on the studio's solo "Batman" film with Ben Affleck.

"My job is to help other Warner Brothers divisions work with DC," Johns explained. "I work with Warner TV and producers to get these shows up and running, in particular with 'The Flash,' where I co-created the show, wrote a few episodes, wrote the pilot episode."

"I work with other people, Ames Kirshen in games, the studios like Rocksteady and Netherrealm, go in there on character choices, story they’re going to do and brainstorm on that, try to keep it true to comics," he continued.

"I do get to say I'm working on 'Batman' with Ben Affleck," he added. "That gets the Thanksgiving table excited, especially my brother."

However, he could not confirm reports that he now has a larger role at the studio, despite earlier rumors that claimed Warner Bros. had appointed him and Jon Berg to take charge of the DC Films division after "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" failed to meet the studio's financial and critical expectations.

"Suicide Squad," the next DC Films movie, hits theaters on August 5.

Geoff Johns Clarifies His Position at Warner Bros. & on Ben Affleck's Solo "Batman" Film

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
will went against his own rules

i remember him and his agent had this list of the top 10 grossing movies of all time... then they broke it down into what was all similar... sci fi... special effects... space... etc etc etc

then he took that info and would ONLY do those type of movies

since then, he got away from that... started doing dramas and thrillers and shyt.... and we see what happened

i bet if his ass jumped back into ID2 like they wanted, he'd be right back up there, #1 at the box office... i mean shyt, MIB 3 was 2012 and that grossed 624 milly.. since then, he's only been in 3 movies (focus, after earth, concussion)

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
will went against his own rules

i remember him and his agent had this list of the top 10 grossing movies of all time... then they broke it down into what was all similar... sci fi... special effects... space... etc etc etc

then he took that info and would ONLY do those type of movies

since then, he got away from that... started doing dramas and thrillers and shyt.... and we see what happened

i bet if his ass jumped back into ID2 like they wanted, he'd be right back up there, #1 at the box office... i mean shyt, MIB 3 was 2012 and that grossed 624 milly.. since then, he's only been in 3 movies (focus, after earth, concussion)

Yeah he rejected a lot of roles because of stupid shyt. He could've been in Django but nope because he wanted a "love story" :beli:

I bet his agent sat him down and told him to stop rejecting roles if he wants to get back in the game

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maaaaaaaaaaan.. Snyder really got forced out smh.. I hope they at least let him do some visuals cause the BOY GOT THAT JUICE in that department..

It'll be dope to see where the DCEU is heading towards and I'm glad there's no reboots.. you fakkits swear EVERY little thing deserves a reboot..

yeah maybe marfool should've rebooted the MCU when hulk flopped right ?? dummies

You're forgetting TIH and Iron Man came out at the same time. So TIH not doing well was easy to ignore.