Before the MGSGZ reviews start rolling in: How NOT to review a game

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What makes this thread hypocritical?
the order is getting killed in reviews because of game length

you and your cronies are laughing at the reviews and game length

you make a previous thread about games getting shytty reviews just for length and you say they shouldn’t

you are a hypocrite

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the order is getting killed in reviews because of game length

you and your cronies are laughing at the reviews and game length
No its not getting killed due to its length. In fact most reviewers are saying the length isn't the problem.

The problem is that its mostly cutscenes with bad gameplay, and the story feels cut off.

you make a previous thread about games getting shytty reviews just for length and you say they shouldn’t

you are a hypocrite
The Orders scores aren't a reflection of its length. Its just a bad game and the fact that it is short with absolutely no replay ability does not help its cause. But in reality 15 hours of the order would be getting the same damn reviews.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Article is hypocritical in nature. One moment it says "Leave it up to the reader, it is their money and time, do not squander it with an unbalance of negative and positive points in your post." Essentially saying it is in the readers hands and ability to decide for themselves but complains that the nature and formula of reviews is hindering the readers ability to decide for themself lol.

I personally think there is a fine balance between length of game and worth. The order just does not bother to hit that sweet spot. Some games are over 100hrs of gameplay see skyrim and some are 20 hr adventures like shadows of mordor. At some point we have to say a game is too short to justify the price even if the experience is a great one. You mean to tell me If I create a two hour survival horror game that does everything perfect but I charge you $60 you will overlook it in terms of the quality ? I find that to be utter BS especially if their is no reason to play it again after it is beaten.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
105671-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-TBxz.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mjlol: what in the hell is up with people(stans) trying to push the order on everybody? I wanna play it but the length isn't the issue. My issue is with what has been universally verified as having shytty gameplay that's too often interrupted by cutscenes. I'll buy it maybe eventually if I can't gamefly it but I'm not paying 60 bucks for it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: what in the hell is up with people(stans) trying to push the order on everybody? I wanna play it but the length isn't the issue. My issue is with what has been universally verified as having shytty gameplay that's too often interrupted by cutscenes. I'll buy it maybe eventually if I can't gamefly it but I'm not paying 60 bucks for it.
Exactly.
nikkas out here reaching too hard.

Here we have a game that is actually fun, has more gameplay than The Order, and only cost a 3rd of the price.

But somehow we are comparing the two situations.

Sony Stans :heh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly.
nikkas out here reaching too hard.

Here we have a game that is actually fun, has more gameplay than The Order, and only cost a 3rd of the price.

But somehow we are comparing the two situations.

Sony Stans :heh:

But you all up in the Game thread.....:heh:

You a bigger Sony Stan than we though.... :mjpls:

#woatin'

woatin.png

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bullshyt ass deflection.

Don't let me hit the search bar and see how many Xbox games you've talked about.

Quit trying to deflect from they trash ass game y'all stanning:ufdup:

Fact, don't get mad at me cause you guilty.

You all up in a game thread for a system you don't have. You have the mosts posts outside of the OP breh. That's rediculous.