Besides I.T. what choices does a drop out have? GEMS INSIDE

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’ve kind of made this thread in the past but idk how to find it and I was in a bad place mentally. I cut drinking and have become more goal oriented. I have a girl now but even then I become single again I want this paper first.

My current plant job is straight but I def want to hit more than $700~$800 a week without having to work 6 days a week.

Currently looking at that A+ cert but what other options do I have?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Just yesterday you were clowning an old head for needing a ride home from work and here you sit, a young self-loathing no p*ssy getting f*cking dropout. And now we can add a hypocrite as well. Dumbass. Get your GED and take your ass to a dope HBCU, sit down, and STFU for four good years. You’ll thank me later.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just yesterday you were clowning an old head for needing a ride home from work and here you sit, a young self-loathing no p*ssy getting f*cking dropout. And now we can add a hypocrite as well. Dumbass. Get your GED and take your ass to a dope HBCU, sit down, and STFU for four good years. You’ll thank me later.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t clown him. On his shyt on his stupidity. Hollering girls who don’t want him from the fukking passenger. I’m a college drop out. I get p*ssy and I have a girlfriend. Last troll I answer to.