Besides I.T. what choices does a drop out have? GEMS INSIDE

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I didn’t clown him. On his shyt on his stupidity. Hollering girls who don’t want him from the fukking passenger. I’m a college drop out. I get p*ssy and I have a girlfriend. Last troll I answer to.

Well if you’re a college dropout then take your ass to the military and STFU.

Either way, STFU.

Nobody wants see yet another thread about how worthless you think you are, which I’m sure you’ll be making in about a week like clockwork.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You have to climb up the ranks. fukk that this country doesn’t value us.

I’m done
full

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This thread again...

I should go ahead and find the post saying you dont have the temperament to do IT..I bet you it's a minimum 2 years ago. :russ:
I know I know. I just want a better life and I’ve been looking at jewelry. I’m no longer down so idc what you have to say. Things are getting better in my life and I intend to grow.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know I know. I just want a better life and I’ve been looking at jewelry. I’m no longer down so idc what you have to say. Things are getting better in my life and I intend to grow.
What does that have to do with you dragging your foot about IT again? I told you that it wasn't for you in 2019. Actually did find the post. You might as well attempt to do something else. You need drive, discipline, and structure. You have none of these traits lol

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If you’re actually willing to work, construction. Pick up a trade, dude. Nobody can take those skills away from you and those skills will ALWAYS be in demand.

i was chopping it up with my supervisor the other day about what he thought of the democrats and their lax immigration policies (we’re both old school bay area leftists), and whether it actually does more harm than good when it comes to taking away jobs from natural born citizens. We’ve both been in the trades for decades, but he’s an og union guy on top of it, so he’s a bit more plugged into the labor market due to longtime connections. He made a good point that ultimately Mexicans aren’t really taking that many jobs from our field because most natural born Americans simply aren’t applying for these positions now. There’s actually a huge shortage for skilled laborers these days, because most of the guys born here now just aren’t built like men of days past.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I mean Google offers free training for its certs I don’t see why you can’t keep up with that. Try doing some coursera certs.