Best Buy Unappreciation Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know there a bunch of brehs here that work there but I don't give a fukk.

Why does Best Buy mark up everything by 1000%? I am talking about cables, batteries etc.

Why do the employees look like they are not working most of time? Just walking around the god damn store.
Ol'girl that checked me out today, was on her god damn phone texting somebody. :martin:

Why is the store like a god damn maze? Can't find shyt.

Why are the ceilings so high? You don't need an airport hanger to sell appliances. :beli:

Why is there no selection in the store? Went in there to get a camera case for my SLR, and it was either cheap shyt or super expensive. :comeon:

Bestbuy.com is ok though. :ld:

That said, when is the best time to buy a tv? Is it after the Superbowl? :lupe:

When is the best time to buy macbooks?:lupe:

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
I was working there a month ago, so yeah fukk them!

They really do mark certain things up like crazy tho. I used to get $10+ cables for less than a dollar

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
because amazon ethered their business and they have to make up the deficit

Nah, they've been marking shyt up for the longest. Way before Amazon. I worked at old Best Buy 15 years ago, a lot has changed. I don't know if they even hire minors anymore. I love the bright and sleek store design though. Nothing like walking into a clean and bright Best Buy knowing you can't afford shyt and just going to use the bathroom. :ahh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man MOTHAfukkA Best buy.

1. Geeksquad provides a nice service, but the rates they charge :dahell: I wanna tell folks to bring $20 and swing around my house for an hour and I can fix your shyt.

2. They mark everything up. Everything. Even the sales are typically ripoffs. This is why folks go to best buy, look at shyt, then go home and order it from Amazon or
Newegg.com.

3. A few years ago Best Buy stores started zapping appliance and computer stock to make shyt-tons of room for Mobile devices like Ipads and Iphones and shyt. I can't stand
going in to buy a gaming mouse or headphones and there is literally only 2-3 brands to choose from, most being super cheap and one being ridiculously expensive.

Best Buy is trash.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
It's really only the accessories and Geek Squad service, other shyt really aint marked up like that. :yeshrug:

I never realized how much headphones were marked up till I worked there..Beats are like half the cost for employees

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah their ceilings are high af.

Why do the want to sell you a Best Buy Protection Plan on every item? No thanks, I don't need a three year protection plan for this bag of candy.

:russ: Exactly. Got some headphones the other day, and ol'girl was like to want to put it on a protection Plan?
I was like :comeon:

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way about Best Buy. :obama:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I know there a bunch of brehs here that work there but I don't give a fukk.

Why does Best Buy mark up everything by 1000%? I am talking about cables, batteries etc.

Why do the employees look like they are not working most of time? Just walking around the god damn store.
Ol'girl that checked me out today, was on her god damn phone texting somebody. :martin:

Why is the store like a god damn maze? Can't find shyt.

Why are the ceilings so high? You don't need an airport hanger to sell appliances. :beli:

Why is there no selection in the store? Went in there to get a camera case for my SLR, and it was either cheap shyt or super expensive. :comeon:

Bestbuy.com is ok though. :ld:

That said, when is the best time to buy a tv? Is it after the Superbowl? :lupe:

When is the best time to buy macbooks?:lupe:
This is what I want to know