Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Whew :whew:

Its been the most exciting time in rap music since idk when. So many unexpected twists, straight shots... is it AI? This shyt entertaining asl

Which is the best diss so far? I honestly got Drake rn and I was not expecting to say that at all. I was betting on a Kendrick steam roll tbh 3-0 but the boy came back. ASAP has the funniest line in this whole shindig. (FUKK KEEPING THIS SHYT HIP HOP, I WANNA SEE A fukkK NIKKA BLEED OUT :pacspit:) :mjlol:

Edit: Rozay has entered the ring with the Steel chair Bah GAWD :damn:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This a lil premature. Cole and Drake have full songs. Gotta wait for Kendrick’s full song

Ill update when Dot drops but we need a vote while its evolving cause alot of people are hating on the Drake track just cause its Drake while the Cole response got gassed before you know what happened :snoop:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ill update when Dot drops but we need a vote while its evolving cause alot of people are hating on the Drake track just cause its Drake while the Cole response got gassed before you know what happened :snoop:

How you gon update when 1 song will already have hella votes. Even if people can change their vote, just naw. The data is contaminated…but don’t mind me

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How you gon update when 1 song will already have hella votes. Even if people can change their vote, just naw. The data is contaminated…but don’t mind me

I'm not saying nikkas shouldn't be hyped... but nikkas gotta wait for the 3rd track at least. Damn.

Yall trippin the 3rd track just dropped :gucci:

Like That set this whole thing off

Like that counts as 1, 7 minute drill is 1 and push ups is 1, Big 3 all got they opening shots off and ASAP crashed the ring on some unexpected shyt. This is the end of the first round.

Im not counting the Weeknd track cause hes not a rapper, and I fully expect Ross to diss Drake which is why I said "So Far" in the thread title.