Between Stop and Frisk & justifying Redlining, how can any black person support Bloomberg?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean it's not personal it's politics if he gets the nom it will between two racists one richer and seemingly smarter than the other.
Also, reading that Bernie or bust thread people take their one singular vote and kinda put it on a pedestal. You are one in millions voting. While I would advise be thoughtful who you vote for don't take it so seriously that it means you love and endorse everything about the candidate. It doesn't mean all that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's not personal it's politics if he gets the nom it will between two racists one richer and seemingly smarter than the other.
Also, reading that Bernie or bust thread people take their one singular vote and kinda put it on a pedestal. You are one in millions voting. While I would advise be thoughtful who you vote for don't take it so seriously that it means you love and endorse everything about the candidate. It doesn't mean all that.

You would vote for Bloomberg? :ld:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You would vote for Bloomberg? :ld:
In the general election yes. Like I said it's not personal, I don't like the guy but I can put my personal feelings aside and do what is best for the country. And I'm not even nationalistic like that, but I do live and plan to live here for the foreseeable future.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trump is a racist scumbag who was personally involved in discrimination against black people as a private citizen.

Bloomberg's racism against black people resulted in a law enforcement practice that was systematic that probably negatively impacted hundreds of thousands of black young men and boys. Then he follows it up by defending another systematic racist practice that robbed black people of hundreds of billions in potential wealth over the decades and is one of the factors in the persistence wealth gap.

Then he scapegoats us for causing the biggest crash since the great depression.

Objectively, I don't see how anyone can say Trump is worse when it comes to black people. Trump is worse when it comes to other minorities, but no way he is worse with black people than this POS Bloomberg.