Between Stop and Frisk & justifying Redlining, how can any black person support Bloomberg?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Bloomberg couldn't teach anyone to do shyt with regards to farming.

Farming is tougher than most businesses. Most businesses at least can trust their product line and mostly have to concern themselves with management and marketing. Farmers have to do all the same management that other businesses do, in many cases the marketing as well, but FIRST they have to fight bloody mother nature and the elements just to get the product up every year. Dealing with soil, rain, sun, pests, weeds, huge swings in the market and competition, unpredictable labor force at harvest....it ain't an easy job at all. We already have to support farmers a lot and honestly should be supporting them even more (real farmers, not agribusiness).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Everyone's got a price :francis:

F*cked up part is that it's all so out in the open and flagrant.

But what's even more f*cked up is that if Trump had Bloomberg's money he could buy their ass too.

Maybe they would reject Trump at $5m but $15-$20m would probably have them singing his praises.
:mjlol:
Yes :mjgrin:

Any black politician endorsing Bloomberg should be discredited and officially cancelled. We cannot afford to have these bootlicking negroes misleading the people.

Get em outta here
:camby:
#CancelStacey :mjgrin:
I never understood why my friend never liked her, but now I know why. She's a loser like the rest. Getting her butter biscuits.
:wow: Butter biscuits tho? :wow:

Last edited: