Biden Wants Vaccine Passports: "China Creating 'Social Credit' Scores to Rule Citizens' Lives"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Finally, a credible source.

Western headline news. It's nothing different than the NSA or how our govt keeps tabs on us, or how jobs can go through your facebook and twitter history to see where you stand. social security/credit score determines whether you'll get a house or not or if you're a criminal and can be hired. the chinese doctrine remains very vague, in fact in the very article it states a lot of assumption with no real idea on how the chinese will use the system.

Someone asked me how I feel about it, I don't feel any type of way because I'm not a chinese citizen, my passport is blue with an eagle on it :heh:

What I find more crazy is we view this as crazy but live under a very similar system. Now that is crazy.

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Confucius dropped so many gems he fukked his people over in the long run. People in China took his word as authority thousands of years, and got used to blindly accepting doctrine rather then thinking critically :dame:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Finally, a credible source.

Western headline news. It's nothing different than the NSA or how our govt keeps tabs on us, or how jobs can go through your facebook and twitter history to see where you stand. social security/credit score determines whether you'll get a house or not or if you're a criminal and can be hired. the chinese doctrine remains very vague, in fact in the very article it states a lot of assumption with no real idea on how the chinese will use the system.

Someone asked me how I feel about it, I don't feel any type of way because I'm not a chinese citizen, my passport is blue with an eagle on it :heh:

What I find more crazy is we view this as crazy but live under a very similar system. Now that is crazy.

Our numbers aren't made public to everyone though. :jbhmm:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
China is just keeping the seat warm for when this comes to Ame....ri..................................................oh never mind its already here :dame:

Google

Facebook friends could change your credit score
Banks could soon check your Facebook friends to decide if you get a loan
The HUGE Reason Why Banks May Start Checking Your Facebook Page
Dislike: How Facebook Can Hurt Your Credit
http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-tec...-to-defriend-joey-with-the-jet-ski-bankruptcy

tumblr_nkrezha2H31s20efno1_400.gif

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
  • It will hurt your score not only if you do these things, but if any ofyour friends do them. Imagine the social pressure against disobedience or dissent that this will create.
  • Anybody can check anyone else’s score online. Among other things, this lets people find out which of their friends may be hurting their scores....

:huhldup: imagine catching a beatdown from ur boy over not paying ur car note