Big Bang Theory cast's $1M salary demands stall season 8 production

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The eighth season of the highly-rated comedyThe Big Bang Theory is off to a slow start as some of the main cast members are reportedly seeking a $1 million pay cheque - per episode.

The show's three main stars, who currently make $325,000 an episode according to the Telegraph, have yet to ink a new contract.

Kaley Cuoco, who plays Penny; Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper; and Johnny Galecki, who plays Leonard Hofstadter, want to see a $625,000 increase in their pay

1. Two other actors on the show, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, are reportedly unhappy that their offers are lower than those of the other three actors. But, it's unclear how much money they, who play Howard Wolowitz and Raj Koothrappali respectively, are seeking.

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcom...salary-demands-stall-season-8-production.html

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Quiet the pay increase they're seeking. Have the ratings improved that much?
CBS' "Big Bang Theory" and "Big Brother" boosted the network to No. 1 on Thursday, according to Nielsen ratings.

With a rating of 2.1, "Big Brother" won among the key 18-to-49-year-old demographic, averaging about 6 million viewers.

Although "Big Bang Theory" tied for second in the key demo with Univision's "Lo Que La Vida Me Robó," the CBS show was most watched overall, with 7.2 million viewers.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...v-ratings-big-brother-cbs-20140801-story.html

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Show is one of the most popular shows on TV, even their reruns get high ratings.

CBS will budge probably.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: i know u can't possibly be black makin such a stupid statement. no black would get mad at someone gettin paid.

I know right, How much they paid the seinfeld cast for that last season each?!?!?

:heh:

I wish i was getting 300K and episode... a regular season is like 20 episodes. give or take...

6million in the bank....:leon::ohlawd: