Big Bang Theory cast's $1M salary demands stall season 8 production

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched some reruns.

It's aight. It ain't LOL comedy like Curb or as cleverly written like Seinfeld. More like nerd wit. I can see why this shyt flies over some people's heads if they can't relate to Star Wars jokes and shyt.
But really, the reason why it's popular in that age group is because everyone wants to see that blonde chick:ld:. Those dudes better thank her for the massive pay raise they all just got.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I just want to see that Bernadette chick in some other roles. Keeping those tig ol' bitties under wraps

i hate this fakkit ass show

but yo :what: at dudes sayin this is about greed :childplease:

dudes are siding with execs at cbs :russ::camby:

They don't know which CACs to be mad at. The usual suspects too. So predictable.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the show a lot it's first three seasons, but then kinda lost track of it but I try to keep up with what I can (whenever I remember) online. It's not that funny anymore but I don't think it's as terrible as people say it is. Still, I'm really surprised it's still such a success and they can demand the money the did given the dip in quality. The most popular comedy on TV but I don't know anyone who likes it.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I just want to see that Bernadette chick in some other roles. Keeping those tig ol' bitties under wraps

ineGsdk.jpg

:shaq:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wonder how much the writers' pay went up? :patrice:

They didn't breh as far as I know but writers' salary dispute doesn't become a big deal. Writers on staff normally don't get paid THAT much at least not as much as the on-air talent. It's better to be a showrunner/producer that's when you're making 6 figures or possibly 7 like Chuck Lorre is. Writers tend to make high 5 figures like 80 or 90K