Big Bang Theory cast's $1M salary demands stall season 8 production

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't get the hate directed at the actors. I look at this the same as I look at pro athletes asking for extra loot...if the boss man is making a hellacious sum of money off my labor then I should get a cut.

And for refernce TBBT is a cash cow for CBS to the point that the network charges advertisers $11k a second to run an ad during the show.

So get that money, CACtors!

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That show is consistently the highest rated show every year. The only thing that rates higher is the NFL. I actually like the show....but still don't quite know what it is that that has the show drawing the type of ratings it does. The only thing I can think of is the three mainstays. Just give them the money and be done with it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just started watching this show :ehh:

I used to leave TBS on in the background while I played games or watched twitch or whatever and this show stays on TBS for hours at a time and just hearing it in the background at first I thought the show was garbage but after a few episodes it wasnt too bad..

I already knew it was popular (some where, dont know anyone personally who watches it)

I know its supposedly based on the 3 actors of the girl and the 2 main guys but honestly the other 2 nerds got a point... they in damn near every scene the others are and just as recognizable in the show. I do look at the cast as more of a friends cast than say a Law and Order SVU type of cast where its usually the 2 detectives but others have roles as well.

I mean Sheldon and Leonard are never in a damn scene by themselves, the entire cast carrys the show. If anything the girl is on the same level as the other 2 nerds that arent the "main" nerds...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's not like they'll get any major work after this show ends. Get it while you can.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:salute:

For getting what's theirs.

I like the show. It's not the funniest comedy on TV by a wide margin but it's harmless.

$90 million in 2/3 years though? Makes NBA contracts looks like ass.

I wonder what Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg are gonna pull in.