Big Boi is a Better Rapper than Jay Z. Agree or disagree?

Who is Better at Rapping?

• Sir Lucious Left Foot

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Jay Z of Hawaiian Sophie Fame

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
7th District
To those who think this is random, I've always those they were really similar when you think about it

Both had that double time stutter flow. Only Jay z dropped it once he doubled his dollars

Similar subject matter as well. Being fly, selling dope, pimpin, but being introspective and sentimental from time to time

A lot of yall east coast mfs showed yall ass in the boosie thread. You took shots at the south and said boosie is just a C list failure of a rapper. Well, here's a new challenger you can't discredit :ufdup:

It's way past time we give this man his due. With almost 30 years in the game, big boi has more than proved himself to be a top 5 rapper

He's a multiplatinum artist that was in the goat rap group where in which he was rapping, singing, producing, and writing hooks

He has a solo album. Multiple, so that excuse wont work this time :mjgrin:

And as bonus, he's also a much better actor

But what yall think? :jbhmm:

Let us continue our weekly jay z discussion :mjgrin:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
To those who think this is random, I've always those they were really similar when you think about it

Both had that double time stutter flow. Only Jay z dropped it once he doubled his dollars

Similar subject matter as well. Being fly, selling dope, pimpin, but being introspective and sentimental from time to time

A lot of yall east coast mfs showed yall ass in the boosie thread. You took shots at the south and said boosie is just a C list failure of a rapper. Well, here's a new challenger you can't discredit :ufdup:

It's way past time we give this man his due. With almost 30 years in the game, big boi has more than proved himself to be a top 5 rapper

He's a multiplatinum artist that was in the goat rap group where in which he was rapping, singing, producing, and writing hooks

He has a solo album. Multiple, so that excuse wont work this time :mjgrin:

And as bonus, he's also a much better actor

But what yall think? :jbhmm:

Let us continue our weekly jay z discussion :mjgrin:
At this point i wish the board would ban jay z discussions.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
As a huge fan of both I hate threads like this. Just ends up with unnecessary slander towards legends we should celebrate rather than denigrate.
I respect your opinion :ehh:

But don't get me wrong. I talk shyt to the east coast but it's not out of hate. I treat this shyt like the dozens

And I didn't start it, it's just my turn :mjlit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

burna boy better than jay-z muthafukka what???:heh: man y'all gotta stop wasting coli server space with these dumbass takes...:dead: