Big Boi is a Better Rapper than Jay Z. Agree or disagree?

Who is Better at Rapping?

• Sir Lucious Left Foot

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Jay Z of Hawaiian Sophie Fame

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Never knew Big Boi had fans or was thought of as a good rapper before being on this board. Have relatives and buddies from metro ATL too. They out me up on area groups and songs during Kast's early run. And never heard one of them say that Big Boi was good.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never knew Big Boi had fans or was thought of as a good rapper before being on this board. Have relatives and buddies from metro ATL too. They out me up on area groups and songs during Kast's early run. And never heard one of them say that Big Boi was good.

Respectfully, you hella out of touch on this one. Big Boi has always been considered more than good by his peers and for sure by people from Atlanta. Andre has just always been more popular.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Respectfully, you hella out of touch on this one. Big Boi has always been considered more than good by his peers and for sure by people from Atlanta. Andre has just always been more popular.
I bought their first album when it came out.
I own the first three albums. Never heard what others seem to hear.

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I relistened to Southernplayalistic the other day and I think they were expecting Big Boi to be the star of the group. He was killing shyt, had the most verses and even the front cover had him positioned looking like the front man.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If we talking strictly RAPPING this isn't as far fetched as many will seem. Unfortunately the haters and the stans don't understand this thing called impartiality. I think Jay Z edges him a LITTLE bit though

The gulf ain't as huge as ya think no doubt.

staying out this one tho :hubie: