Bill Burr destroys feminists and people complaining about the WNBA :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Continued

No other business name in the world one stays open after losing money for a quarter a century and still pay the employees 200k a fukking year and these bytches do is complain.

None of you bytch nikkas better not come in her and defend these feminists.

Bill Burr one of the GOATS

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It will always be around as long as it is a tax write off. I don’t see a problem with it, the players are getting paid, the owners are not passionate about it, but it’s always good for a successful business person to have a business that they can hide money in, and write off as loses, that way they don’t have to pay taxes on it for so many years. I promise you that nobody only owns a WNBA team, and that is their only business. It seems like the absolute perfect place to clean money, because nobody is gonna get pitchforks out to investigate something like this. This is like those mattress stores.

Daps
There’s a guy on IG who ask random ppl if they want wnba tickets ( which he has in his hand ready to give ) or just ONE DOLLAR and everybody always pick ONE DOLLAR :dead:

He even stops and asks questions about WNBA teams like “ can you name this coach or player “ right outside the arena which has a banner of the players or the coach and nobody gets the answers or even bother to look up to see the banners :dead:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I agree with his message but it's kind of a beaten horse.

I like the ending when he goes "so we have to pick up the tab, stop the axe murdered AND watch the WNBA??" that was a nice way to end it.

It might be, but there's STILL all kind of people on social media that parrot the idiot take that WNBA players should be paid as much as NBA Players. Even more so now with the whole Brittany Graner situation. No regard whatsoever to actual economics.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep, i think woman statistically mostly just watch major annual sporting events like the Superbowl and the NBA finals, final four type shyt. but don't tune in for regular shyt.
Bruh women attend/watch men's sports more than these feminists want to admit. Bill Burr is 100% correct and that's why the pay gap argument is so fukking stupid.