Bill Burr destroys feminists and people complaining about the WNBA :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They should just lower the rim already. Nobody wants to watch a product where it looks like children are playing. What's the number of players who have dunked in the WNBA in its existence: 4? 5?
Lowering the rim won't fix the problem. It wasn't until I watched an episode of All the Smoke featuring Cheryl Swoopes that I realized the problem with the league: WNBA players still want to be women and be viewed as pretty and attractive.

Which means they'll never do what Serena did and get in the weight room and transform their bodies so they can dominate at their sport. We all remember all the rumors and talk about Serena looking like a man while she was destroying these petite white bytches all over the planet.

378895a228672bf163ddd776acc58674_crop_north.jpg
wta-toronto-serena-williams-sinks-naomi-osaka-in-strong-fashion.jpg

Let-Take-Moment-Admire-Her-Arm-Muscles.jpg

nikkas would pay good money to see a 6'9 Brittney Griner built like Serena Williams dominating and averaging 35/15 against the dikes in the league.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep :mjlol:

I got multiple posts on here discussing this.

I did a complete breakdown of the finals ratings last time the feminists were bytching about this.

men was the majority of the audience, while they were busy watching reality tv and mtv :camby:

and as far as pay goes, Bomani Jones has made the point before, let's say we increased their pay by a couple mill or whatever revenue would allow for, women would still be going overseas to play in the offseason for the bag because a couple million isn't life changing.

the reality is the league doesn't generate enough revenue, there's no way they should be getting close NBA money and NBA players are actually underpaid too for the revenue they generate. feminists need to find something else that is actually legitimate to bytch about, athletes and entertainers is definitely not the place where you want to bring the equal pay fight. those are very specific and unique workplaces.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
There’s a guy on IG who ask random ppl if they want wnba tickets ( which he has in his hand ready to give ) or just ONE DOLLAR and everybody always pick ONE DOLLAR :dead:

He even stops and asks questions about WNBA teams like “ can you name this coach or player “ right outside the arena which has a banner of the players or the coach and nobody gets the answers or even bother to look up to see the banners :dead:
Reminds me of that thread in TLR years ago asking would you rather have $5 or for your local WNBA team to win the championship that year! That thread was HILARIOUS! I wish I could find it! :dead: