Biracial Matt Barnes as a teen being threatened by skinheads, "that's when I knew I was Black."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He ended up impregnating a Mexican lol
Mexicans are pretty much cac, black and indigenous.

fukk it just claim brazillian

ccfd6bb09a36d96d8c36321d6295db75.jpg

Yall better Stay away from our women :ufdup:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
:ld:

Eh.. I'm light skinned. These halfies aren't a threat to me.. let em eat.

what? I honestly don't understand this. would you be willing to elaborate?

oh and I guess anyone can self identify however they wish. but if he is black then he is just as white as he is black.

and biracials are not black. you are all parts of whatever admixture you have.

we all bleed red at the end if the day I guess.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I've seen threads calling Halle Berry a bedwench :jbhmm:

I have also seen threads saying Kaep etc are Black men just like me..

The reason why no one can agree on this issue is because the very idea that a person with a White parent is 'Black' like those of us with two Black parents is absurd. We cannot move on till we agree who belongs in the family and who has to find their family.

It's actually very racist for a mixed person to declare themselves 'Black', because they are disregarding the position of many actual Blacks and enforcing themselves on us as if we dont know what we are. Racist indeed.
If mixed folks were to one day outnumber Blacks, they'd stop calling themselves Black and start behaving like cacs.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This one of those topics like with trannies where a person can identify whatever they want to identify as whether it defies logic or not but that doesn't mean I have to accept it and I won't :manny: I don't give a fukk how many ******s white people call em, ask ya cac parent why they ain't shyt.

nikkas need learn how stop bein so pathetic and trying to include everything and everybody, "people of color", mixed, Hispanic, transracial and whatever other dumb shyt that don't fukk with you like that outside of their own personal gain.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Im mixed and had a similar upbringing.

Only the coli tells me I am not black.

Yet in real life I'm seen as black by everyone.

The coli is the fakest corniest militants I've ever seen. Complain online about race relations and never do shyt in real life ... fukking bums :mjlol:

You black breh don't let these st0rmfr0nts agents tell you any different