Bird from City Girls tells women to leave their man if they weren't drafted

Ya?

Banned
Daps
She is a loud mouth, if you want a rich athlete you going to have move more discreetly than this. There is no shame in a beautiful woman wanted a rich man but these obnoxious declarations are so unappealing and unnecessary.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
These bytches are in no position to make any demands..stop allowing them to get away with murder :gucci:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Yea but they're not making vids like this

Talk about fukin up ur own bag

Every athlete will see women like her and know what's up
I agree with that, loud mouth chick with no diction.

I can’t stand people who speak like they have balls in their mouth.

she is making money now she should get a speech therapist, it’s so unattractive.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
You think these white girls think differently:mjlol:
Tell me how many marriages last after athletes retire or became broke with these white girls you men love to praise on here.
Who said they think differently?
They generally just don't have the same problem with self snitching and clout chasing as most black gold digging hoes. A white bytch on tht tip will most likely shut tha fukk up and play her role till the bag is secured.
the problem with ya'll is ya'll think all black women are like this.
You must be professor x to make a statement like this.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
They generally just don't have the same problem with self snitching and clout chasing as most black gold digging hoes. A white bytch on tht tip will most likely shut tha fukk up and play her role till the bag is secured.

you right. :ehh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:unimpressed: ain't this same bytch that was in jail when she had the hottest hoe anthem in the streets.

But a nikka wrong if he make it to the league and dump her ass and upgrade specially with a white bytch
a lot of you dudes got the same no logic emotional train of thought as these females :mjlol: you sound emotional with this reply

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps

I don't think athletes will ever hear this shyt from a pawg
Some of the top WAGs are lowkey as hell.

No scandals, no clout chase, no flex, just steady getting the w and quietly living their best lives

It's almost comical. Just by being gorgeous, no trouble, lowkey lifestyle....she's wifey status

Look at Lori Harvey. I don't even think she has a voice lol