Bird from City Girls tells women to leave their man if they weren't drafted

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is stupid advice. Cause every year its dudes who make NFL teams that are undrafted.

At the same time many dudes drafted in the 6th and 7th rounds get cut and don't even make the final roster.

Someone throw a brick at this retarded heffa...:mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:russ: :russ:I love these chicks. Grimy women from a grimy city, that's how we get it down in dade :pachaha:

These butches are stupid as fukk and destined for a life of despair and misery

live a facade of a life chasing the bag and not living within their means :mjlol:

We need less of these untalented lames in our race :hhh:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I don't think athletes will ever hear this shyt from a pawg
Some of the top WAGs are lowkey as hell.

No scandals, no clout chase, no flex, just steady getting the w and quietly living their best lives

It's almost comical. Just by being gorgeous, no trouble, lowkey lifestyle....she's wifey status

Look at Lori Harvey. I don't even think she has a voice lol
No bytch that's in it for half of yours is wifey status whether they play the role or not.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You act like I can’t go out and get another one?

How babbel for 200 Alex

Also, why is it always the “I was holding him down while he was chasing his dream speech?” Sucking dikk and making a sandwich not how homeboy made it I’m sure

Hold him down..:mjlol:. Most of them stole the dude from his former girlfriend...:lolbron:

Only ones I feel sorry for is the ones that been dating these dudes since early in high school or elementary school.

I ain't got no sympathy for some chick who met him his freshman or sophomore year in collefe, when he was the star player and everyone assumed he was going somewhere:mjlol:.

You ain't put in no work. If anything you done stabbed in the back and coochie blocked a mountain of heffas on campus to get to dude...and be the last heffa standing.:russ:

• Dap

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
but they're not all women
Yeah of course.

Never said all.

My point is that so many get angry whenever you try to get cautious or critical of some women.

Even when you clarify that it's not all.

And it's annoying because no one's even acting like men are great either. But people just love making as if it's only men whoever do bad things and women don't.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

You know its 1 star for posting the babblings of the hoe-ish :hubie:

giphy.gif

stave

Superstar
Daps
Her face looks like a coloring book and she talks like she still uses coloring books

:scust:

• Dap

93 til

Superstar
Daps
She acting like these chicks doing the player a favor by staying with them. Schools have organizations just for chicks to bust it open for players on their recruiting trip even more so when they step on the field. 99% of hoes in college are disposable for a ball player. Talking about get your Jordans back. The boosters paid for that shyt :mjlol:

Even if you don't make it to the league you still can get a bag as a coach, trainer, agent, etc. She sound foolish. Gotta stop letting those that know the least talk the most.

Plus dudes still make the squad and have nice careers for themselves without being drafted. Bet she wish she had a nikka make Tony Romo money :mjgrin: