Birdman & Slim interview with Forbes

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Maybe the beat was meant for drake but those are clearly Wayne bars.

And even stilll....Wayne ain't steal the song.

They're artists and friends.

I am sure they share ideas and songs etc...

Its simply the music business.

Wayne already explained how Love Me came about.....he asked for the fukking song. Drake and Future did the video. He ain't steal shyt lol

There are videos of Wayne and Drake working on She Will. That was also explained. Not a stolen song. Lol.

Y'all create these fake ass stories that are easily disproved via a quick Google search. Lol.

You acting like we're saying these people ghostwrote for Wayne. He was clearly influenced by the people that he was around. That's to be expected. If you think Wayne isn't influenced by anybody, especially people he's around in the studio, I dont know what to say.

Noah “40” Shebib Discusses How He Ended Up Producing Lil Wayne’s “I’m Single” Song

I'll have to find the interview again but 40 said in an interview there were songs Wayne hijacked from him & Drake and he felt a type of way but he didn't want to speak more on it because it irked him (he probably didn't get paid properly).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You acting like we're saying these people ghostwrote for Wayne. He was clearly influenced by the people that he was around. That's to be expected. If you think Wayne isn't influenced by anybody, especially people he's around in the studio, I dont know what to say.

Noah “40” Shebib Discusses How He Ended Up Producing Lil Wayne’s “I’m Single” Song

I'll have to find the interview again but 40 said in an interview there were songs Wayne hijacked from him & Drake and he felt a type of way but he didn't want to speak more on it because it irked him (he probably didn't get paid properly).

Everyone knows the first story but the second part you are referring to I don't believe it and Drake was obviously influenced by Lil Wayne as well.

40 wouldn't be who he is today if it wasn't for Lil Wayne

Tick tick tick....

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Everyone knows the first story but the second part you are referring to I don't believe it and Drake was obviously influenced by Lil Wayne as well.

40 wouldn't be who he is today if it wasn't for Lil Wayne

Tick tick tick....

Nobody is denying Wayne also influenced Drake. They influenced each other.

But I see you on some Pusha/Drake beef tip so you're gonna joke and be biased when we're actually talking facts about how the label has survived for 25+ years.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is denying Wayne also influenced Drake. They influenced each other.

But I see you on some Pusha/Drake beef tip so you're gonna joke and be biased when we're actually talking facts about how the label has survived for 25+ years.

On topic:

Wayne revived the label and gave it new life.

I don't think that Jacquees and Blueface can do the same.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For all the “birdman / cmb is broke” talk, mfs ignoring what was said about them owning 100% of their masters :wow:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you don't see or hear from Slim as much makes me believe he's really the brains behind this shyt. It's crazy anyone that has an issue with Cash Money only mention Birdman. Gillie is the only one to mention Slim from what I remember.
slim said in the magazine article he handles the behind the scene stuff, beatrice more of the a&r

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Random question but why do people call him Beatrice?
I asked my homie that from boxed who grew up in the N.O. in the 90s, he told me people have been calling him that before he was born :dead: