Black business owner wants answers after Southpoint mall pulls plug on successful store.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this happened to a lot of heads I knew in the early to mid 2000s who were selling customized AF1s (in VA)…some of their shops even got raided…I wish him luck but the issue goes beyond just him being black

*edit*

nvm…I should’ve read more first…they’re trying to link his store with the violence in the mall which is straight bogus…this is entirely bcuz he’s black smh

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Props to breh for taking a stand and doing well...

Id ease off bootleg Louie controllers tho if they already down his throat on some bullshyt...

The fraud and counterfeiting charges no joke and are felony driven...
Yeah, I was wondering about that. His designs are incredible but I’m sure once his profile expands, these “custom” made shoes/controllers might get him into some legal shyt.

Maybe it’s because they’re custom made and not mass produced, he’s able to get away with it? :manny:

Daps

If you attract a young black clientele to a place you rent and don’t expect the owners to have an issue with that then you are naive baby boy. You can pay your rent on time and everything and the landlord will have an issue. It’s common knowledge white america thinks young black clientele cheapens their property values. Dude gotta but his own shyt like Nipsey did.

Daps
Unless he’s partaking in shady practices or doing something that specifically invites illegal or inappropriate behavior, there ain’t no both sides. This that Jim Crow talk.

No this is real talk. We in America. White folks do not want young black clientele in their spaces. As an owner you have to expect and prepare for this.

Why you think they shut down street traffic in south beach on Memorial Day?

why you think Myrtle beach stopped the black bike week when it was bringing them millions in revenue?

I used to promote parties in nyc, huge clubs, I can’t tell you how many venues we would have packed out and then the owner would say we lost our night to another promoter and it would be some white lgbt dude and the venue would be 1/2 empty.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If you attract a young black clientele to a place you rent and don’t expect the owners to have an issue with that then you are naive baby boy. You can pay your rent on time and everything and the landlord will have an issue. It’s common knowledge white america thinks young black clientele cheapens their property values. Dude gotta but his own shyt like Nipsey did.
:gucci:Don’t ever in your life ever call a grown man baby boy again. Sounding like my uncle or some shyt

Daps
No this is real talk. We in America. White folks do not want young black clientele in their spaces. As an owner you have to expect and prepare for this.

Why you think they shut down street traffic in south beach on Memorial Day?

why you think Myrtle beach stopped the black bike week when it was bringing them millions in revenue?

I used to promote parties in nyc, huge clubs, I can’t tell you how many venues we would have packed out and then the owner would say we lost our night to another promoter and it would be some white lgbt dude and the venue would be 1/2 empty.
Jim Crow was reality too. That doesn’t make it right. That’s issue number one.

Secondly, clubs and parties are not the same as a store that sells merchandise. As a party promoter you were promoting an environment that invited a particular type of behavior, fueled by alcohol. And that’s regardless of race. If he wasn’t blasting music or trying to turn his spot into a social scene, then I repeat, there ain’t no both sides. They’re just profiling him and being racist. You said “I can see both sides.” So you are okay with profiling and stereotyping against black people? If that’s the case let’s just shut down any store where black people like to shop.

:stopitslime: