Black business owner wants answers after Southpoint mall pulls plug on successful store.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
FBA are always getting sabotaged, but you have these immigrants like these Asians running rampant with sex parlors, dirty eateries and etc., and these immigrants are allowed to operate their businesses in filthy and unethical conditions.
They do the same shyt to Caribbean and Africans and they aren't FBA

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
FBA are always getting sabotaged, but you have these immigrants like these Asians running rampant with sex parlors, dirty eateries and etc., and these immigrants are allowed to operate their businesses in filthy and unethical conditions.
This is why it’s very important own and protect our culture and things

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Instead of talking shyt about foreigners, you should be addressing the white power structure, shouldn’t you?

Why are you so terrified of white people?

I said ASIANS, you dumbass nikka and you hop in like an idiot caping for Asians and interjecting yourself...your a dumbass nikka...Your Kenyan and the Asians are over there right now destroying Kenya.

You Black Immigrants can not get on code for nothing in the world...that is fukking crazy :russ:.....I'm talking about Asians, I did not say anything about Black Immigrants, and a Kenyan immigrant jumps in to take the bullet :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:..You can't make this up:laff::laff:....This is you right here...
giphy.webp

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is definitely some racist shyt. Do you know how desperate some of these malls are for renters these days?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I said ASIANS, you dumbass nikka and you hop in like an idiot caping for Asians and interjecting yourself...your a dumbass nikka...Your Kenyan and the Asians are over there right now destroying Kenya.

You Black Immigrants can not get on code for nothing in the world...that is fukking crazy :russ:.....I'm talking about Asians, I did not say anything about Black Immigrants, and a Kenyan immigrant jumps in to take the bullet :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:..You can't make this up:laff::laff:....This is you right here...
giphy.webp
:laff::laff:
These tether c00ns always center themselves in every conversation

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.webp

Like I said, you got smoke for immigrants but not the white power structure that you claim sabotages black businesses.

I ask you again, why are you frightened of white people?

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Like I said, you got smoke for immigrants but not the white power structure that you claim sabotages black businesses.

I ask you again, why are you frightened of white people?

The Kenyan nikka who FLED HIS HOME COUNTRY OF KENYA, because he did not want to fight the White Supremacist over there, the ones who destroyed your country and has the resources and fled to America, is asking me question me "am I scarred of White Supremacy" lol....I never fled my country lol

Your still caping for Asians

Can you stop trying to derail the thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kenyan nikka who FLED HIS HOME COUNTRY OF KENYA, because he did not want to fight the White Supremacist over there, the ones who destroyed your country and has the resources and fled to America, is asking me question me "am I scarred of White Supremacy" lol....I never fled my country lol

Kenya has been black led since the 1960s. Also kind of hard to flee overseas when you are 10 years old.

I ask again, where is the smoke for the White Power structure for sabotaging black businesses?

Or is it easier to bash immigrants out of jealousy? :jawalrus:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Can you stop trying to derail the thread
He never answered why he fled or denying that he and his people fled

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Kenya has been black led since the 1960s. Also kind of hard to flee overseas when you are 10 years old.

I ask again, where is the smoke for the White Power structure for sabotaging black businesses?

Or is it easier to bash immigrants out of jealousy? :jawalrus:

So you left a Black led country for a White led country :russ: ...You can't make this up:russ:

Why did you leave Kenya?