Black business owner wants answers after Southpoint mall pulls plug on successful store.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean he made $1,000,000 in sales. He can open up his own damn store. Meanwhile y'all anti bootstrap folks are broke busters living on the plantation :mjlol:

This is just a stumble in the process, breh will catch up
He has 20 employees. We don’t know what his overhead is and how much he draws from that money.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Attracting the wrong clientele to the mall. I understand both sides.
There is absolutely zero indication that they were patrons of his business or even knew about his business. nikkas having shootouts in a mall not the type of nikkas to buy Hello Kitty controllers and 3D printed My Hero themed coffee mugs.

To say that is his fault and single him out is racist. More nikkas buy Gucci in the mall than his shyt so why the Gucci store ain’t get kicked out? A nikka in the Gucci store is more likely to have a pistol than one in Spencer’s or the As Seen on TV store.
:francis:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:laff::laff:
These tether c00ns always center themselves in every conversation

Bro I don't understand these nikkas:facepalm:...I'm talking about how filthy Asians businesses get to stay open, but they close the Black ones and the nikka jumps in like this to take the bullet for the Asians:

2egbfa.jpg

These c00n tethers can not stay on code for nothing:facepalm:These nikkas are some busters:laff:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC