Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I can understand the vigilante concerns, but what is the mayor doing about the reason the people decided to self-patrol? And how did it get to a point to where self-patrolling became an option by the people? :mjpls:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro I’m in Waterbury now and this is the weirdest town in CT… you’ll be in a nice area literally take a left and be in the HOOD. And they get busy down here nikkas getting shot in broad daylight in front of a courthouse :francis:

ohhh shyt I Ryde street bikes....I Ryde with a couple waterbury brehs....they certified nuts :russ:

aye no offense breh....but god bless. :picard:

we kicked it in waterbury a couple times.....you ever seen the wire? that shyt is basically Amsterdam :picard:

brehs will literally do whatever they want right in from of police like its nothing. you damn near gotta start a gunfight to get arrested out there :damn:

shyt kinda remind me of my home turf cause of the landscape. but waterbury extra for no reason :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Never spent a ton of time in Hartford, but New Haven has some legit scary spots. I hit up Ikea, The food truck spot on the water, and a few pizza shops nearby, then I dip.

Black absolutely need to police their own areas. Black Panther Party was big on that out in CA during the late 60s early 70s. Don't be surprised if this takes off in other places, all the conservatives who are championing it today will flip the script and make laws to ban it.

in NY they use to have some sort of thing.....I can't remember what its called....but they either dressed like they were in the military or Arabian knights with swords and shyt :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dirty Water is not a place to be. Just hella beat, with terrible hilly streets.

Nothing to do out there either.

I did get the best burritos I ever had from a taco truck/stationary restaurant combo one time though.

they got a lot of baaaad PR hoes over there tho :takedat:

have u risking it all :sadcam: