Black Female Flautist Plays Dead White Man's Flute. White Conservatives Catch The Vapors.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dislike lizzo antics and minstrel type behavior but i will never rock with anything matt walsh an open, brazen and unapologetic white supremacist says.
You posting that racist vile bigot paints you in a bad light not lizzo. Matt walsh and his ilk poses a far more greater threat to black people and their livehoolds and civil liberities than lizzo making a fool of herself.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I dislike lizzo antics and minstrel type behavior but i will never rock with anything matt walsh an open, brazen and unapologetic white supremacist says.
You posting that racist vile bigot paints you in a bad light not lizzo. Matt walsh and his ilk poses a far more greater threat to black people and their livehoolds and civil liberities than lizzo making a fool of herself.

....I don't think you understand the message of the thread, breh.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
....I don't think you understand the message of the thread, breh.
Bro matt walsh is a known bigot and vile racist nothing he says should be of value to black people.

This is the vile man your posting someone who always blames black people when they get killed by rogue cops who denies racism is an issue or is systemic. Bro he is a vile racist

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Bro matt walsh is a known bigot and vile racist nothing he says should be of value to black people.

This is the vile man your posting someone who always blames black people when they get killed by rogue cops who denies racism is an issue or is systemic. Bro he is a vile racist

Yes, he is. I am making fun of his hilarious and hypocritical meltdown. He is the very "easily offended snowflake" he lambasts others for being.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes, he is. I am making fun of his hilarious and hypocritical meltdown. He is the very "easily offended snowflake" he lambasts others for being.
Oh got you breh, still dont fukk with even given him views/attention because that lines his pocket but i get your point. The view i have is we should not promote any tweet or work of his that can earn revenue for the white supremacist.

Daps

Bruh… he’s clowning people like Walsh for claiming to be outraged by this, lol.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We talkin about a flute
iverson-practice.gif