Black Female Flautist Plays Dead White Man's Flute. White Conservatives Catch The Vapors.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
"There's millions of people out there who know how to play a flute, famous people too, and you pick Lizzo" :mjpls:

Like she isn't a trained flautist. That's yt folks for ya. I'm sure she didn't know, just like other people, about James Madison's history.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
If it were up to me, we’d dig James Madison up and stick that flute right up his funky ass.
:yeshrug:

And yes… This is a bad look and top tier tap dancing c00nery on Lizzo’s behalf. Bad built scantily clad woman twerking her horrible shape at The Library of Congress. You’d be hard pressed to find any other race doing any type of Mammy clown shyt like this.
:camby:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

She’s very talented…just wish she wasn’t a fukin attention starved slop hog…

This. The woman has a gift, but instead, she’d rather be used as a freak show for Leftist white Liberals. No kind of dignity.

Had she been dressed like this and actually played a piece during that disturbing performance, it’d be much more respectable for her.

fukk that flute. It isn’t about the instrument. fukk the Conservative crybaby cacs that are criticizing her too. I’m Black, so I can dish out some constructive criticism to The Sister. But I won’t tolerate ANY cacs of the political spectrum doing it.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black folks better stay on code with this one:ufdup:
She had every right to play it and honestly it was the flute that wasn’t worthy of being played by her. She should have played “ I’m black and I’m proud” then snapped that shyt over here knee and gave it back like
henrik-stenson.gif

:demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly from a musicians standpoint it’s bullshyt, i don’t let anybody touch my guitars now.

I wouldnt play Muddy Waters, BB King, Jimi, Peter Green or Django Reinhardts guitars. 200yrs from now no one should have access to Bird or Coltranes Saxes. That’s new dead skin and DNA on relics for what?

They broke out an unheard of Crystal Flute to let this broad show us what exactly? Did she play something Madison would’ve or did they just pull this fukk shyt for no reason?

fukk Library of Congress for this irresponsible fukk shyt.
fukk that flute. she should have broke it over her knee

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Honestly from a musicians standpoint it’s bullshyt, i don’t let anybody touch my guitars now.

I wouldnt play Muddy Waters, BB King, Jimi, Peter Green or Django Reinhardts guitars. 200yrs from now no one should have access to Bird or Coltranes Saxes. That’s new dead skin and DNA on relics for what?

They broke out an unheard of Crystal Flute to let this broad show us what exactly? Did she play something Madison would’ve or did they just pull this fukk shyt for no reason?

fukk Library of Congress for this irresponsible fukk shyt.

Bunch of fakkits:scust:

Aw shyt this was you lol

fukking band camp nerd on some Ben Shapiro shyt. You ain't shooting nobody

I'm buying you a plane ticket to come see me. Bout to get flue out to catch a cracked skull What's up. You down or what?

L2014

Banned
Daps
Aw shyt this was you lol

fukking band camp nerd on some Ben Shapiro shyt. You ain't shooting nobody

I'm buying you a plane ticket to come see me. Bout to get flue out to catch a cracked skull What's up. You down or what?
Now maintaining skills learned from childhood is bad:pachaha:

Everybody got a life except you huh:umad:

No one mentioned Ben Shapiro but you bytch ass nikka

Never knew anyone could be this soft and hurt cuz a nikka don’t wanna join they cocksucker club

Wonder why I call you bytch:wow:

Don’t invite me to the DMV my old girls lil bro went from looking at my flag like:ohhh: and asking me about minor scales to banging Salvatrucha out there 16yrs later & we still brothers nikka:wow:

I always got a spot and some family in yo hood boy:ufdup:

Last edited: