Black Female Flautist Plays Dead White Man's Flute. White Conservatives Catch The Vapors.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Seriously. How u gonna be mad at a professional flautist playing a historical flute :dahell:
Honestly from a musicians standpoint it’s bullshyt, i don’t let anybody touch my guitars now.

I wouldnt play Muddy Waters, BB King, Jimi, Peter Green or Django Reinhardts guitars. 200yrs from now no one should have access to Bird or Coltranes Saxes. That’s new dead skin and DNA on relics for what?

They broke out an unheard of Crystal Flute to let this broad show us what exactly? Did she play something Madison would’ve or did they just pull this fukk shyt for no reason?

fukk Library of Congress for this irresponsible fukk shyt.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Honestly from a musicians standpoint it’s bullshyt, i don’t let anybody touch my guitars now.

I wouldnt play Muddy Waters, BB King, Jimi, Peter Green or Django Reinhardts guitars. 200yrs from now no one should have access to Bird or Coltranes Saxes. That’s new dead skin and DNA on relics for what?

They broke out an unheard of Crystal Flute to let this broad show us what exactly? Did she play something Madison would’ve or did they just pull this fukk shyt for no reason?

Lol. They do this all the time. They're just mad a Black woman is playing it for a change.

These instruments are housed in the library’s Whittall Pavilion, named after the philanthropist Gertrude Clarke Whittall, who donated the pavilion, autograph musical manuscripts and correspondence, and instruments to the library. It was Whittall’s desire that the instruments be played by accomplished musicians so that they could be enjoyed by the public.

I'm a musician too. If I were good enough to be offered to play a legend's instrument, I'd be honored.

Instruments are meant to be played.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

It's for public relations and freee press to promote the Library of Congress and their collections. It's not irresponsible, she's trained, you're acting like they gave it to NBA young boy

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Apparently Lizzo is the first person to ever actually play this particular flute.

This is some of the most 2020s shyt ever and I'm here for it.

L2014

Banned
Daps
Lol. They do this all the time. They're just mad a Black woman is playing it for a change.

I'm a musician too. If I were good enough to be offered to play a legend's instrument, I'd be honored.

Instruments are meant to be played.

It's for public relations and freee press to promote the Library of Congress and their collections. It's not irresponsible, she's trained, you're acting like they gave it to NBA young boy

Apparently Lizzo is the first person to ever actually play this particular flute.

This is some of the most 2020s shyt ever and I'm here for it.
Bunch of fakkits:scust:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif