"Black People NEED To Stop Saying 'People Of Color'."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I agree 100% I'm a black person not a person of color don't group me with Asians and White Latinos we are not the same im sick of it
When they say "POC" what they are trying to do is lump minorities together. Black issues need to remain separate in my view.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
I agree 100% I'm a black person not a person of color don't group me with Asians and White Latinos we are not the same im sick of it

I just hate how joining a gang and going to jail and criminal behavior makes you black other races be like I went to jail 50 times im blacker than you

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Yep. Here's why:

It makes white people think they are pure and sacred.
Other so called people of color don't like or help black people as a collective
Isn't white also a color? again it makes whites think they a special case
A racist company can argue that they are not racist against blacks because they Chinese, indians and arab in their workforce, and they are people of color. They don't hire blacks because they hate them, but have no issues with other non white people, and use the POC term to deflect their racism

Finally, what fukking idiot can up with such a dumbass term? :what:

People need to understand that black issues are unique and cannot and must not be mixed with other non white group issues. I see how these other POC groups treat us and think of us and I ain't caping for them :scust: fukk outta here with that.

Last edited:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Yep. Here's why:

It makes white people think they are pure and sacred.
Other so called people of color don't like or help black people as a collective
Isn't white also a color? again it makes whites think they a special case
A racist company can argue that they are not racist against blacks because they Chinese, indians and arab in their workforce, and they are people of color. They don't hire blacks because they hate them, but have no issues with other non white people, and use the POC term to deflect their racism

Finally, what fukking idiot can up with such a dumbass term? :what:

People need to understand that black issues are unique and cannot and must not be mixed with other non white group issues. I see how these other POC groups treat us and think of us and I ain't caping for them :scust: fukk outta here with that.

Where you from majestic

Daps
People of color, black and brown, minority, disadvantaged, our most vulnerable, and every other slick alternative to BLACK is how liberals cacs and their black bootlickers game our community into thinking they're our allies. Anytime one of those terms comes out of someone's mouth, I know they're running the liberal con. :francis:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
People of color, black and brown, minority, disadvantaged, our most vulnerable, and every other slick alternative to BLACK is how liberals cacs and their black bootlickers game our community into thinking they're our allies. Anytime any of those terms comes out of someone's mouth, I know they're running the liberal con. :francis:

Hit on so many of the forced pro-black talking points.

Good try!