"Black People NEED To Stop Saying 'People Of Color'."

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I agree 100% I'm a black person not a person of color don't group me with Asians and White Latinos we are not the same im sick of it

Facts. fukking Barney the dinosaur could be a person of color. That term should really be called “people who sucked up the benefits earned by blacks who got abused/killed/disenfranchised during the civil rights moment”

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
People of color, black and brown, minority, disadvantaged, our most vulnerable, and every other slick alternative to BLACK is how liberals cacs and their black bootlickers game our community into thinking they're our allies. Anytime one of those terms comes out of someone's mouth, I know they're running the liberal con. :francis:
My nikka:win:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been subbed to Angel for two years and what he says ring true. I'll tell you right now, ost of these other groups aren't looking out for Black/African people.

Here come the idiotic nativist talking points again.

Boqorad

Rookie
Daps
It pisses me off even more when black people refer to themselves as poc, like NO you're BLACK!

Also poc solidarity doesn't exist.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
From day 1 I was like wtf is person of color that sht makes zero sense. Some feminist came up with that term for sure.

Some of these PoCs treat black lland look at black people worse than anyone