"Black People NEED To Stop Saying 'People Of Color'."

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It pisses me off even more when black people refer to themselves as poc, like NO you're BLACK!

Also poc solidarity doesn't exist.
Says someone refusing to show solidarity in a thread filled with people insisting to be miserable and making everybody else the enemy just based on the assumption that other people must be the same type of a$$hole as themselves :mjlol:
If y'all militants would do more than circle jerk all the time, you'd soon find out that in order to achieve anything politically, you need to build coalitions. But you don't, you're using a radical posture as an excuse to continue to do nothing :scust:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yep. Here's why:

It makes white people think they are pure and sacred.
Other so called people of color don't like or help black people as a collective
Isn't white also a color? again it makes whites think they a special case
A racist company can argue that they are not racist against blacks because they Chinese, indians and arab in their workforce, and they are people of color. They don't hire blacks because they hate them, but have no issues with other non white people, and use the POC term to deflect their racism

Finally, what fukking idiot can up with such a dumbass term? :what:

People need to understand that black issues are unique and cannot and must not be mixed with other non white group issues. I see how these other POC groups treat us and think of us and I ain't caping for them :scust: fukk outta here with that.
Do you have friends of said opposite races or outside black

Boqorad

Rookie
Daps
Says someone refusing to show solidarity in a thread filled with people insisting to be miserable and making everybody else the enemy just based on the assumption that other people must be the same type of a$$hole as themselves :mjlol:
If y'all militants would do more than circle jerk all the time, you'd soon find out that in order to achieve anything politically, you need to build coalitions. But you don't, you're using a radical posture as an excuse to continue to do nothing :scust:

Oh fukk off! Continue living in your fantasy world .

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh fukk off! Continue living in your fantasy world .
Again, no valid points, just insults. What exactly is it you do to create change or have a positive influence in your community? In the 60's and 70's, people influenced by nativist ideas at least managed to organize in order to provide protection, social welfare and political influence for black people. I still think the nativist aspects of their ideas were wrong, but their radicalism actually helped in achieving social progress. Y'all idiots do nothing but talk tough and fantasize about group economics :mjlol: so who is living in fantasy world?

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Like I always ask: wtf is a brown person?

Like I know I'm black but my skin is brown, so what the hell is a brown person exactly

invalid

Banned
Daps
People of Color used to exclusively mean black people much like “black” exclusively referred to AADOS.

If I use these terms, it’s within this context. I don’t give af that new whites have expanded how they use the terms now.:yeshrug:

It’s not how I used them.