Black people that marry White weren't raised by strong fathers

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That's not true. In my experience, for nikkas it's usually cause they don't have strong pro black sentiments. Not saying they're c00ns but they be either on that kumbaya shyt or been pampered by cacs due to being a great athlete .
Brehettes either be on some bougie/ special snowflake shyt, or only feel validation by being good enough for a cac. Only if the parents are pro black does it make the difference.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
That's not true. In my experience, for nikkas it's usually cause they don't have strong pro black sentiments. Not saying they're c00ns but they be either on that kumbaya shyt or been pampered by cacs due to being a great athlete .
Brehettes either be on some bougie/ special snowflake shyt, or only feel validation by being good enough for a cac. Only if the parents are pro black does it make the difference.

That post is a great example of not having a strong Black father in the home.

Read that over.

im gonna marry a redbone that was birthed from a white woman and make lil golden children :umad:

For a guy that doesn't care you sure up in here heavy right now. :sas1:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That post is a great example of not having a strong Black father in the home.

Read that over.

For a guy that doesn't care you sure up in here heavy right now. :sas1:
I mean I see what you getting at with strong. You can be a good father without being necessarily a pro black father. But yeah a Strong black father should be instilling racial pride in their kids, I won't fight u on that:hubie:

A lot of these nikkas are enamored with white culture tho.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Is liking a mixed Indonesian wrong these days too?

You decide what's wrong for you.

But think about how Black people were treated and are treated today and tell me: is it logical/wise for a Black to marry White?

Also, Indonesians are non-White.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You decide what's wrong for you.

But think about how Black people were treated and are treated today and tell me: is it logical/wise for a Black to marry White?

Also, Indonesians are non-White.
Whites are deceitful by nature..white women are a mixed bag. They are money hungry, jealous creatures by nature. That's not an American thing. It has to do with Russia, Germany...all that shyt.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
U can get trannies pregnant now? Wow :ohhh:
full