Black people that marry White weren't raised by strong fathers

Daps
Read the topic title, and read that post again.

Being aggressive =/= strength. Just means their fathers taught them a skill but didn't teach them who they are in this world.

Im sure many teach them who they are in this world.

U cant stop someone fro ir dating and its no reflection on parenting.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not true at all. Serena williams father was a strong black dude that protected his daughters and she still got caught with wench fever. Also My Uncle and my Auntie are the definition of black excellence good careers a beautiful home strong sense of there blackness and my cousin was still on that black men aint shyt and had a kid with a white dude. You can't control Wench fever.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No one teaches us how to mate till we date out

:francis:

Let' avoid white women still

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
This is not true at all. Serena williams father was a strong black dude that protected his daughters and she still got caught with wench fever. Also My Uncle and my Auntie are the definition of black excellence good careers a beautiful home strong sense of there blackness and my cousin was still on that black men aint shyt and had a kid with a white dude. You can't control Wench fever.

I saw some of his commentary growing up. Check my tags. Mental toughness is just a component of strength.

There are plenty of men, who had no fathers in the home, that married black..

Same with women too..

You have to re-read that post again and the OP. In no way did I say, "Men with weak fathers date White, or men with no fathers date White".

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correct me I'm wrong but I don't think he raised Ye

Also thinking more about the topic, not sure if its 100 percent true .Both of Dave Chappelle parents are black muslims and I'm pretty sure was probably pro black, especially in DC in the 60s and 70s, and Dave still went out and got a paag.

Breh Kanye is one of them kats who would sell ass for the bag.