Black people that marry White weren't raised by strong fathers

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Nah you speaking coli gibberish but its whatever
:manny:

Thread #84 on chatty patties tryna tell people how to live they life, making generalized assumptions, tryna pass it off as "facts"

Check

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Some people raise that being hateful and racist even though other people are hateful and racist just isn't right!!!

Why it's hard to understand I don't know. But I was raised up being racist is wrong. No matter what happens.

Now I have a few relatives that date and have marry interracially and they have strong fathers and live middle-class lives!

Stop painting everybody with a broad brush.

Change your user name to: "off the pipe" because I have no idea what that jumbled mess was about...

/thread:russ:

There’s a lot of things that can be determined by not having a strong black father or being completely fatherless...

Marrying outside of your race isn’t one of them:mjlol:

I have a cousin now with a strong black father and mother... and that cousin is now marrying a white girl. :mjlol:

A big stereotypical one at that.

I date whoever likes me and doesn’t try to play me or whoever I’m around the most. I will marry whoever loves me...

Btw, I’ve NEVER dated a whitegirl either:skip:

The topic only concerns White people, not other races. So switch up the first part.

Strong Black parenting entails teaching your child about the world around them. Instilling them in truth of self; not allowing too much mental programming in their formative years (television, etc...), etc...

Nah you speaking coli gibberish but its whatever
:manny:

Thread #84 on chatty patties tryna tell people how to live they life, making generalized assumptions, tryna pass it off as "facts"

Check

Some of you aren't critical thinkers. :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Truth is, u can be the best parents in the world but that can only account for so much of a person's individual choices.

Why? Because parental guidance occurs within a vaccum while people's experiences are more varied within the rest of the world.

Also social conditioning and self-hate are stronger forces than pro-blk family structures. Think about this. Growing up, ur children will spend more time in the world than with u. That is unavoidable unless u homeschool them. They spend majority of their waking hours from the time they are 5 in another setting around hundreds of strangers, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

Ur influence as a parent is important but there are millions of other factors that shape ur children's personality other than you.

Also human ego is fragile. For some it only takes just one negative experience with a blk person of the opposite sex to send them diving headfirst into the Sunken Place. Meanwhile others have been bombarded with negative images of blks and secretly wish to avoid those false ideas of blkness as much as possible. Many others may do it to rebel or b/c the media they consume is primarily positively white.

Having a hatred or disdain of blkness and collective consciousness on a community level is more indicative of people dating out than parental influence. In fact, parent discouragement can sometimes cause kids to do it more b/c they turn their self-hate into c00n martyrdom.
"Just wanna PAWG/Zaddy in peace!" "Us against the world!" :russ::mjlol:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Truth is, u can be the best parents in the world but that can only account for so much of a person's individual choices.

Why? Because parental guidance occurs within a vaccum while people's experiences are more varied within the rest of the world.

Also social conditioning and self-hate are stronger forces than pro-blk family structures. Think about this. Growing up, ur children will spend more time in the world than with u. That is unavoidable unless u homeschool them. They spend majority of their waking hours from the time they are 5 in another setting around hundreds of strangers, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

Ur influence as a parent is important but there are millions of other factors that shape ur children's personality other than you.

Also human ego is fragile. For some it only takes just one negative experience with a blk person of the opposite sex to send them diving headfirst into the Sunken Place. Meanwhile others have been bombarded with negative images of blks and secretly wish to avoid those false ideas of blkness as much as possible. Many others may do it to rebel or b/c the media they consume is primarily positively white.

Having a hatred or disdain of blkness and collective consciousness on a community level is more indicative of people dating out than parental influence. In fact, parent discouragement can sometimes cause kids to do it more b/c they turn their self-hate into c00n martyrdom.
"Just wanna PAWG/Zaddy in peace!" "Us against the world!" :russ::mjlol:

No form of reason is allowed that would be counterproductive when pushing propaganda. So I gotta ask u to delete that. :jawalrus:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Some people raise that being hateful and racist even though other people are hateful and racist just isn't right!!!

Why it's hard to understand I don't know. But I was raised up being racist is wrong. No matter what happens.

Now I have a few relatives that date and have marry interracially and they have strong fathers and live middle-class lives!

Stop painting everybody with a broad brush.
You don’t seem to share that sentiment with Asians.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's not true. In my experience, for nikkas it's usually cause they don't have strong pro black sentiments. Not saying they're c00ns but they be either on that kumbaya shyt or been pampered by cacs due to being a great athlete .
Brehettes either be on some bougie/ special snowflake shyt, or only feel validation by being good enough for a cac. Only if the parents are pro black does it make the difference.

The man in your avi has a white wife

Sammy Davis Jr. the c00n who was married to a white woman many times would wire money sometimes something like 10k in 60's money to pay the bail for Martin Luther King Jr.

this is a grey issue

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Serena had richard willams
Tiger had earl
Micheal jordan had a strong father
Lonzo ball had a strong father.

This dont make any sense u can have a strong mom or dad and u still can ir date.

Cmon

Lonzo mama is white though lmao

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't cosign the thread, but if you change title to "black people who marry white weren't raised by strong Father's who stressed the importance of finding a black partner"

Then you'd be right prolly 9 times outta ten

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Your wrong breh.. Serena father taught black excellence in his home..

And because she's scarred by people who called her dark and ugly, she didn't hesitate to have a mixed race lightskin kid who wouldn't have to experience the same hurt as her :francis:

She may not admit it but I'm sure it's there subconsciously